What was your favorite scene overall from all 3 Blade films?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RZA
My favorite was the opening scene in Blade 1, The meat plant/Rave/bloodbath scene. In my opinion that scene just set off the whole Blade franchise with a bang blowup

Morning_Glory
why are you making all these threads... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paola
Morning Glory stay on topic.

this ain't the Off-Topic forum, you know?

Morning_Glory
ok

crying-freeman
I'll go with the opening scene from the first film, The battle between Blade and the bad guy in the second, and Hannibal Kings smashing through the window of the interrogation room with the name badge with f--k you on it. Kick ass!

pr1983
first movie:

the vampire club, very cool... sets the tone for the whole movie...

also the japanese bar... very sinister, shows the dark underbelly of blade's world...

second movie:

the bar brawl... donnie yen kickin ass...

both blade's fights with nomak... very brutal...

and the sewer sequence... really well done imo...

third one:

the interrogation room and escape sequence...

K3VIL
In Italy BLADE:TRINITY will be released on March the 4th, anyway can you tell me if the final fight is good or not by your own opinion?

crying-freeman
I would say yes

fruits
ive only seen the first movie actually, but i also like the opening scene

reverence
The vampire dogs in the third film that was funny

pr1983
its good enough, but i don't believe as good as the ones from the previous movies...

MetallicaT
can't really pick one i like the most...

1st-club scene at the beginning (i think)/final fight with frost
2nd- the very 1st scene(blood donor place)/House of Pain scene
3rd- none it sucked

azndrgn
For me, the most dramatic scene was the end of Blade 2, when Blade finally finds a woman he has feelings for, but she ends up having to die right in his arms with nothing left of her. No man should have to go through that

BlazingBarrells
Originally posted by pr1983
its good enough, but i don't believe as good as the ones from the previous movies...

its good enough!!!!!!! AHhHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHA HA.

i am glad i got that out of my system. the final fight in trinity was pathetic. blade faced D R A C U L A . it should have ben 1000000 times more epic. and the way Drake died. LAME. ARGH this bothers me so much. am i the only one who sees the failure that is trinity. so much potential, so much wasted.

pr1983
Originally posted by BlazingBarrells
its good enough!!!!!!! AHhHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHA HA.

i am glad i got that out of my system. the final fight in trinity was pathetic. blade faced D R A C U L A . it should have ben 1000000 times more epic. and the way Drake died. LAME. ARGH this bothers me so much. am i the only one who sees the failure that is trinity. so much potential, so much wasted.

it was a f*cking nightstalkers movie... it shouldnt be counted as a blade movie...

BlazingBarrells
very true. i agree very much!! screw the nightstalkers blade dont need no one.

BlazingBarrells
it still doesnt matter. it had the blade name. it SHOULD have been a blade movie.

pr1983
it still doesnt matter. it had the blade name. it SHOULD have been a blade movie.

you know that, i know that... goyer is just a dick...

BlazingBarrells
lol that he is. a really small one with scabies all over it.

pr1983
lol that he is. a really small one with scabies all over it.

laughing

poor wesley snipes...

BlazingBarrells
lol no crap. blade is his franchise and no one elses. i feel bad for him. being taken over by two lame as young lameasses. anyways , we should prolly stop spammin up this thread.

pr1983
lol no crap. blade is his franchise and no one elses. i feel bad for him. being taken over by two lame as young lameasses. anyways , we should prolly stop spammin up this thread.

lol probably

goyer sucks...

BlazingBarrells
again, yes he does. i could say that forever.

RZA
Hmm...I remember this thread...whatever happened to the Blade forum?

pr1983
it got reabsorbed into this one... not enough posts i think... sad

RZA
Is Blade officially dead now?

Ultraman Baltan
The first time Blade goes batshit blood-crazy. One of the most badass things ever concieved.

grey fox
Blade 3's credits.

Up In Flames
Originally posted by grey fox
Blade 3's credits.

yeah, the theatrics were pretty cool. i liked the part when dracula says his final words to blade before dying. very defining moment.

i just wish that someone had busted a cap in ryan reynold's foul mouth. he totally ****ed the movie up with his stupid filthy white boy attitude.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by RZA
My favorite was the opening scene in Blade 1, The meat plant/Rave/bloodbath scene. blowup

me too, brilliant music and action. Should have been voted best action scene of the year instead of that comic film with an animated dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.