Ghost Rider vs the Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
Two spirits of vengeance. Who would win?

eleveninches
Spectre. He is so overpowered, but yet at the same time, he is usually underused.

RobWolf27
I saw a cartoon where Ghost rider brought down Galactus. It seem to me that Ghost rider is super natural and Galactus is a cosmic type characther. So I thought maybe Ghost Rider could fight against another super natural type .

long pig
um, spectre is uber-insain-'tarded powerful. Hes a little hard to understand cuz hes not been well used lately or ever.
anything below LT in the marvel U goes down by the spectre.
-cept fer odd circumstances-

RobWolf27
Ghost rider probably isn't more powerful. But what Iam saying is I think Ghost Rider powers are probably different . I don't really know if Spectre is a cosmic or magical or Super natural like Ghost Rider. What I am saying Ghost rider is like the Headless horse men.

eleveninches
The only few times that I can remember Spectre being used well to his full potential is during the crisis on infinite earths, and during zero hour.
Spectre is the spirit of god's vengeance. He is SOO powerful. Much more than GR

long pig
thats where i was basing my view as well, Eleven.
The spectre is just biasedly powerful. So much i dont see how you could write a compelling story about this guy

eleveninches
I remember a spectre story, where he saw god as a mad crazy lunatic, who had eaten all of the souls that were in heaven, and then ate archangel michael as well. Later in the issue, Spectre thought he had killed god, but then realized that he had only killed his own perspective of god.

dami wilson
how much can ghost man lift and what exactly are his powers? He can ride a harley davinson's one! What next? Flames on his head? haha ha

RobWolf27
He has hell fire on his head.

RobWolf27
Ghost Rider is a flaming skeletal Demon riding a mystical motorcycle of pure hell fire Besides possessing superhuman strength, speed and durability, Ghost Rider can force criminals to experience a level of emotional pain equivalent to that which they have caused in others as a result of their illegal or immoral actions.

- Superhuman strength, speed and durability

- Penance Stare, forcing criminals to experience a level of emotional pain equivalent to that which they have caused in others

- Mystical hellfire motorcycle

Here's his powers maybe this isn't a good fight after all.

RobWolf27
That's why it he criple Galactus. Galactus murder millions and millions of life forms when he absorbed other planets. Its like he let Galactus go through all the pain he put his victims through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.