Space Ghost vs Silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
OK SpaceGhost vs Silver surfer who will win?

long pig
ATHF first appeared on SpaceGhost. not many people know that...just thought id be helpful.
SPPPPPPPPPPPPAAACCCEEEEEEGGGGHOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTTT

RobWolf27
who is ATHF?

long pig
aqua teen hunger force son....numba one in the hood G!

RobWolf27
Oh cool. I am talking the old cartoon of Space ghost from the 60's. It came out when birdman and the herculiods and the Galaxy trio. they would show it alot on tonami recently maybe in the last two years on cartoon network .

Zahit
Silver Surfer would win in a fight, but Space Ghost will make
Surfer look like an ass on his talk show. Zorak's sarcasm alone
will bring Surfer to his knees.

Tron
DC officially brought back Space Ghost a while ago, with a far more serious storyline.

Zahit
I know. It's actually pretty cool.
I still hope they air new episodes of Space Ghost: CoastToCoast.
That was the coolest/weirdest show ever. Kick-started that whole
adult-oriented cartoon humor you see lately. Nothing better than
watching that late night while competely bake..........

i reveal too much.

pimp

Arsenal
After losing the match, Space Ghost would get revenge by poking fun at Silver Surfer on his show.

Linkalicious
Hit'em with the Spank Ray Spacey!

The Flash
Silver Surfer would win.

juggernaut74
The new Space Ghost series is cool so far. Zorak was on the last page of issue #3. Issue #4 comes out tomorrow.

Swanky-Tuna
Space Ghost would win... if he could... just get... to his power bands...

Arachnoidfreak
laughing I remember that happened in just about every episode!

Joker1237
I loved the old cartoons, I mean they were serious for the time. It was more like Superman from the 40's.

Jane, -Spaceghost could Brak lived though that??/

SpaceGhost- No JAne I dont think Brak can live though being suck in a space hole. But if he some how escape, He run into SPACE GHOOOOST

Wish they bring it back. It was cool. It was pretty serouis, or more serious than the Superfreinds.

Tron
Well, I believe they're starting the new series fresh, being Post-Crisis, so that's almost a guarantee that you'll see old villains again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.