juggernaut vs ghostrider vs wolverine for a last meal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
just curious people, the ghostrider is one of the baddest dudes around cus he aint real is he? Now, i never seen him take on the hulk but I have seen him against wolve man and burn him silly though they became friends as usual. who'd win? the last meal on earth if that was the case? stick out tongue smokin' laughing

long pig
GhostRider. jugs goes down .0000006 seconds before wolvie does(only cuz wolvie aint a bad dude).
that penance stare is a bi-tch. It's mystical/magical/heaven sent...TOAA is on GRs side.

dami wilson
really? Wow, taht's scary dude! Who can actually kill or hurt the rider man?

long pig
most can hurt him. just his stare would take em down faster than they could hurt him.
only people the stare doesnt work are innocents/totally insane people, which inturn, are innocent.
typhoid mary is one i remember. he tried using his PS and it backfired due to her insanity/innocence...

dami wilson
Oh man, you are a laugh! Whta's in this stare? A skull with flames shooting up? Yeah that's scary but these are super beings right? Wolvierine wasn't scared in their previous match though they teamed up in the end.

Tron
The stare sort of brings up all the pain and torment someone's caused all the people they've hurt, all at once. Kind of like what happened at the end of "The Crow", but on a much larger scale. And Wolverine and Juggernaut have hurt A LOT of people, so you do the math.

I do need to ask one thign though; doe Ghost Rider have to look into his foe's eyes or something like that for the Penance Stare to work, cause I know they didn't make it that easy?

guy222
Originally posted by dami wilson
just curious people, the ghostrider is one of the baddest dudes around cus he aint real is he? Now, i never seen him take on the hulk but I have seen him against wolve man and burn him silly though they became friends as usual. who'd win? the last meal on earth if that was the case? stick out tongue smokin' laughing

Zarathos>Wolverine

Ptr_Grifin
Would the stare work through Cain's Helmet? I could see all three of them getting in a win (if the penance stare works). Juggernaut could get a good shot at both, GR uses the stare on both, GR uses it on Juggy, Wolverine finishes off GR.

boriquaking55
Is this bone-claw Wolverine?

rougeredmage
i actually dont think that juggernaught needs to eat.. we are talking about the classic vertion of the charcter before he got he powers reduced i guess.. then again i am not sure that ghost rider actually needs to eat then again he is half or part demon or demon possessed or something. so i think wolverine gets the last meal by defalt?

Tassadar
GR wins, the stare downs Cain, the helmet wont block it since its not directly a psychic attack, and then beats down Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.