suggest a storyline for your favorite hero and hope Marvel picks it up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
Come on guys! Lets see who comes up with a cool story line that Marvel will like so much they decide to print it! Man get our brain box out and lets see if we can persuade them to do it? Any ideas?

Your story will be safe as the email shows when you came up with the idea and no one can steal it!

MY STORY

spiderman finds out MJ has been biten by a lady bug spider or something and is developing super powers of her own. Only problem is she's trying to deny it and keep it a secret till someone hurts peter! Then kaboom, she explodes and kicks butt. They get back together and form a team!

pr1983
is this marvel or just spiderman?

dami wilson
ANYBODY!!! But i dont know what Paola would say!

It would be better for Marvel if it was allowed maybe in comic vs thread. Then this could be spiderman but for now, make it marvel! If the administrators like it, they can have individual ones later on!

Dazzler619
How about a story involving a threesome of Venom,Carnage, and Scream? lol j/k

Linkalicious
I just want them to do the Fantastic Four arc involving Galactcus and Silver Surfer.

dami wilson
yeah that'd be cool but how would the story go? Who'd do what and obviously why? talking about the FF and the silver surfer! Do they fight or team up against Gal boy!
threesome as in what? Valentine's passed! Do they battle spidey together and who wins?

Paola
this is Spider-Man forum, dami....

dami wilson
SORRY PAOLA, i'LL change the stuff! Cheers! Hope your valentines was good!

dami wilson
alright fans, it's ideas for spiderman only! Sorry for the booboo!

Ultimatespider
My storie:

It will be intitld Cyandie and will involve the offspring of Toxin!

2 years after Venom Verus Carnage Vol 1

Venom hunts down Toxin to finish the job that he and Carnage failed to complete that night at the cemetery.

Venom and his Grandchild fight, and venom manages to remove the symboite from Milligan. He is about to destroy it when spider-man shows up and kicks venom in the face causing him to drop the symboite.

It surrices away and attaches it self to High school student Logan Smith (my real name) creating a new Deadly symboite "Cyanide".

Cyanide massacares half his school then sets off on a one man war to kill Venom and anyone or Anything that gets in his way!!!

Opinions ppl?

Spiderwill
Hey, first post. Anyway my idea is that in a nutshell, Harry becomes the GG and, because of the serum, becomes insane, he kidnaps MJ and Peter stops Harry eventually. Yes this is based on the comic, but still, it seems like a good story... lol

doctorstrongbad
How about a story line where Peter Parker has to fight another teacher or the Principal of the school he works at? That might be interesting.

Max Spidey 24
Batman Gets pissed off and accidently kills nightwing and regrets it for his life. After killing Nightwing Batman becomes an outcast and he must try to fit in again. Alfred says omg you monster and tells every one Batmans bruce wayne so all bruce waynes money goes to the banks and bruce becomes poor and only has his bat crap hidden some where and must steal to get parts to continue to protect the city he loves.

doctorstrongbad
Um Batman isn't Marvel, but it sounds like a cool storyline.

Max Spidey 24
Oh man i didnt read the section properly I thought it said any hero owell

dami wilson
i liked the stuff thoug! The Bat becoming poor? Wicked dude! Nah, that's like Stony Stark going bankrupt cus folks know he's bad and is iron man! He'd have too much connections and go underground!

The Canage thing sounds off as Marvel wont allow kids being killed in thier mags, maybe politicians but not kids!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.