juggernaut vs that big hairy guy in alpha force, the Canadian superhero group?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
This guy was the only super dude I have seen knock out wolverine with one punch in an old episode when they were looking for wolverine to take back to Canada. Now that guy also lifted a whole plane and stopped it from taking off even though its engines were on maximum power! Dont know he's name but he looks strong!

Linkalicious
His name is Sasquatch...and I'm quite sure that Juggernaut could take him.

They're on similar strength levels, but Juggernaut's got a lot of advantages over heavy hitters who don't have psionic or mystical powers.

He could take the best Sasquatch has to offer and still come back proclaiming "nothing can stop the Juggernaut"

KharmaDog
We already discussed this one at this address:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t324456.html

There's actually a good pic of Sas punching juggy right off his feet. Although I really like Sasquatch, eventually juggy beats him down.

dami wilson
BUT why though? What 's the power source of Juggy baby? I mean, what determines his power base? Mystical powers?

How and where did he get it from? that's all I ask folks.

Linkalicious
Yup, he's been mystically endowed by the Gem of Cytorrak. He's uber strong just like Sasquatch, but the gem grants him physical invulnerability to the pain resulting from Sasquatches blows.

Sure, if he gets hit...it moves him. But he'll just pop right back up as if he was never hit in the first place.

Tron
Use the link KharmaDog provided.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.