Batman (Tim Drake) vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Could the mid 20's Tim Drake Batman (first seen in the Teen Titans comic book Titans Tommorow storyline) take down his early 20 something "Brother"

Mainstream
I'm going with NIghtwing..Batman's "first son".

spetznaz
I'd actually go with the Tim Drake Batman. The reason is at the same age level (if you look at the Robin tim Drake vs the Robin Dick Grayson), tim is by far better trained than Dick. Tim was the best trained Robin due to the fact that he was the third (after the 2nd Robin, Jason Todd, was killed by the Joker). Due to this Bruce made Tim undergo stringent training of a level that no robin before (Dick and Jason) had undergone. Tim basically went under the same tutelage as Bruce himself.
Thus, if we are looking at the future - when Tim is no longer Robin but Bat, and is in his mid-20s, one would have to assume that he would be better than Nightwing.
Or at the very least equal.

Tron
And he carries the gun that killed Bruce's parents. I haven't read that Teen Titans yet, but what I know Tim became pretty damn ruthless.

spetznaz
Yep. Tim is infact darker than Batman himself. Which is interesting considering that of all the Bat Family characters, even including sproutoffs like Spoiler and Huntress, Robin Tim is the one who had the most trouble free life. No major trauma like Bruce or Dick, no insane childhood like Batgirl Cassandra (who was taught how to dodge bullets by her dad as a child by being shot at!!!!!!), and no later-life crisis like Batgirl/Oracle Barbara Gordon, who was paralyzed. And if you look ar characters like Spoiler (mom a drug junkie and dad a criminal mastermind), and Huntress (from a mafia family that was gunned down in front of her eyes) there is a lot of bad history there. And not to mention the 2 Robins before Tim.
But Tim had a perfect life. He only joined the Bat family after priving himself by deducing Batman's true identity!
Yet he is the darkest of them all, darker even than Huntress and Bruce himself.
He is a very weird character. And in many ways he is the closest to Bruce, but at the same time the farthest from him.
If Batman was real Tim would be the protege to raise up as successor, and at the same time he would be the close ally that would probably trun against his friends when they least expected it.
Tim is darker than anything this side of Batman when he became a vampire.

Tron
Well, Tim did just lose his dad, so I guess he's officially on the Bat-fam's "f*cked up" list now.

Mainstream
I was the one who started that thread orginally I thought Dick would win..but I did some digging and Tim would no doubt kick the 16 year old Grayson's ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.