Once Upon A Dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tari
I know many people have probably posted things like this but this one is different. You have to come up with something totatly radical and try to say it was a dream. Now, you may acutally use a dream that you have had. If we guess the right anwser then you get one point. The person who has the most points at the end of the month wins a signature. I will try to keep score but, if you can when you finsih posting put the points you have at the bottom (no cheating!) Have fun!

Tari
I was walking along a beach and then suddenly a big tidal wave came up and took me away. Under water it was like I was in the Little Mermaid. I thought I was going to die though because I needed air then a few moments later I didn't. I could swim under the water and I could breathe under the water. I was going around and catching fish of different colors and talking to them.

Do you think this dream is real?

a1hsauce
im gonna take a stab in the dark and say this was a dream

Spooony
i doubt it, but im not really down with the knowing of dreams. im sure it doesn;t mean anything though, pretty cool though

a1hsauce
i had a dream that i was walking down the street with some friends when all of sudden this lady backs up into me and hits me... i i had a split decision to either fall on the ground and fake a seisur (spelling) or just walk away....

was this real or a dream

Tari
Correct!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.