I almost killed a baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drumdude1167
A fake baby that is....you see for a class at my school you have to take this baby with a computer chip inside which records what you do with it......like a tomogatchi pet, but this is worth 50 points, it kept me up all night because it cried....i dont know if there is any reason for me to tell you , just felt like telling you the most retarded thing in my school

Spooony
are you drunk ???

Drumdude1167
nope, this really happened over the weekend, i couldn't get drunk, i had a fake baby

Napalm
I would have took its battery out

Drumdude1167
it has a damn special key for everything, cant take battereys out

Tari
lol, I hate fake babies because my sister is always playing with one of them.

Napalm
If you cant take the battery out thow it in the garage or something

Spooony
like jacko plays with babies? or a mother?

Drumdude1167
this isn't just a fake baby, it cries and its diaper has to be changed and you have to feed it for like 09817249087239487987239874 minutes, and it wont shut up, it does it every 2 hours during the night then every 4 hours during the day.......i almost killed it

Napalm
toss it in the basement or somtin

Spooony
why didn't you put it somewhere you coulden't hear it

Tari
Killed it as in neglected it or killed it as in throwing it against the wall?

a1hsauce
lol sounds like fun

Spooony
lol

Napalm
thow it over the fence into the rotwilers yard

Storm
50 points? I' d so pass this "test".

Tari
Over the fence? you fiend!

Pyro GOI
Dig a whole in your yard, put the baby in it, cover it with dirt, walk away like nothing happend whistle
Problem solved. cool

Spooony
lol give it to michael jackson

Miss_Faye
HA! I had to go thru that hell of a project.....i passed tho...the lil fu*ker kept me up all night so i know what yer goin thru.....good luck ha

Spooony
ive never heard of this project thing, i bet it is easy (post no.100, Oh yeah)

sniper
i would have just shoved the thing in my closet, brought it in on monday, and told the teacher that it pissed me off, and as it wasnt alive, and i didnt have the emotional attachment of a real child, i put it where it couldnt bother me

Spooony
hahahahha i think that is the best idea yet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.