Another Matrix Game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo6.0
The Matrix Online isn't the only new Matrix game coming. Click the link to see.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/587/587483p1.html

pr1983
this sounds sweet... better be multi platform...

JKozzy
Kickass. About time!

cal31
Hopefully it will be not as buggy as Enter the Matrix. It was a good game, but like KOTOR 2, had to many technical problems. I hope they make some kind of online mode for this too, for people who aren't going to be able to play MxO.

fruits
bout time. i ve been thinking about a video game that would follow neo in the matrix. that could be very cool. like the first level would be like u in ur office, trying to avoid the agents looking for you. now would this be following neo through the whole trilogy? and what kind of "changes in history" do u think u can make?? sounds very interesteing

DirectorFitz
Aww man...the final and fight and the burly brawl!!!

Silver Stardust
Cool!

pr1983
dunno how they'll work the burly brawl... maybe a shen mue esque thing? or that jet li game type thing... t'ill be tricky...

rajah kalantiaw
cool.

Wolfie
Well, you can die and lose. stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
What I think would be cool would be a KOTOR-ish Matrix RP game.

(Lana, think Ush's game meets Kotor....)

StinkFist462
it will flop ... or maybe a miracle will happen and it will be decent ! ( i am looking forward to this game and dotn want it to , but im just saying it will most likely uck sad )

Silver Stardust
Hehe, now that would be cool...big grin

pr1983
matrix combat is very intricate... especially with neo... i dunno if they'll be able to do it...

Tptmanno1
YEa, I'll bet it'll be a mortal combat esq hack and slash

master sifadius
That game is going to be great. Cant wait.

xeous
Originally posted by pr1983
this sounds sweet... better be multi platform...

pr1983
yeah... i didnt read all of it at the time... i forgot i post that embarrasment

DarkDethbringer
whats KOTOR?

master sifadius
Knights of the old republic(KOTOR)

Star wars game.

DarkDethbringer
oh And that would be cool if the first stage after the openning cut-scene is if you would have to evade smith in his office it should start when he roll's into the cubeicle next to his and end when he get's to the window!!!!

DirectorFitz
That is the first level actually...the first "real" level
before that you are in a dreamish version of the lobby shootout, and the way you fight different ranks of security determines the difficulty of the game....cool, huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.