God Like Cable vs Superman, Captain Atom and Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Could these three DC icons take down a super powered Mutant? confused

Fanboy
What a dumb question ofcourse all Mutants are super powered. I think Cable would get beat down by all of them.

Khellendros
Yeah... I have my doubts about him winning this. He couldn't hurt Silver Surfer, and these three could give Surfer a fight.

eleveninches
Well, its questionable as to whether or not he really wanted to harm the surfer. If he did, then he'd get OWNED by ww and supes

jplatinum
Cable wasn't really fighting surfer, if you look at the circumstances and see that cable is doing numerous other things while fighting surfer at the same time. Plus,he kinda wanted to loose and die.Trust me, he would clobber these three that he is up against. Anyone who says differently needs to look up godlike cable's powers. What will these three do to him.

Ww goes down first and the hardest,
then the nuclear powered captain atom goes down second,
finally, supes is either mindwiped or beaten into a comma.

Cable wins without even trying.

Jason8200
What exaclty are Cables "God-like" powers? I looekd them up and the highest power level he had was his telepathy and telekinetics became stornger. I think he would get raped and then his arm and bionic eye would be recycled by Superman. You can't pollute the Earth like that.

kgkg
people should read about God like Cable .

He will break all those people into dump.

powers:
-vast telepathic and telekinetic abilities
-protective force shields

thire only chance is a quick victory.

he can break matter, like i can eat candy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.