Sports events that you plan to attend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
So far I only have some Blazer games that I plan on attending.

I'm going to go to the Blazers vs Houston game in Nov to see Yao and T-Mac along with the Blazers honoring Clyde for his Hall of Fame induction
also, I plan on going to see Blazers vs Cleveland, Miami, and maybe the Lakers.

Dr. Strangelove
My dad has season tickets to Kings games and he splits them up with friends, so were going to 9 or 10 games regular season games and playoff games. If their's a hockey season I might see a Sharks game if their at home when I'm in SF.

cal31
I'm going to see the twins first game of the playoffs this year, and I'm planning on seeing atleast one Timberwolf game and another Golden Gopher football game.

Myth
I actually might get to see a Kings game myself in Sacramento. My track team will go to Sacramento to compete during Spring Break. I'm pushing for our coaches to let us go to one and they seem like they might want to do that too.

TrAnCeDuO
ill hopefully attend an isshryu tournament next year(martial arts)

Turbo-Cajun
I am planning on getting drunk as **** and heading out to my college homecoming game this saturday

Myth
I went to a University of Oregon vs Arizona State football game last night. We got our asses kicked though sadly. On the plus side, I got on ESPN. WOO HOO!

Turbo-Cajun
Mission Accomplished.

Myth
I went to the Blazers fan night this weekend. They scrimmaged for 3 quarters, had a dunk contest, and I got some autographs. Sebation Telfare signed a picture of me with him and I also got Zach Randolph's, Van Exel's, and DA's.

Dr. Strangelove
I'll be going to the 49'ers game this Sunday. While the 49ers suck at least they give an effort unlike the Raiders. mad

Sith Master X
Since I live in New England, I hope to make it to at least 1 Celtics game as I usually do each year. Yeah I know, "Oh, The Celtics! Big deal." lol Not really. I'm not a big fan of the Celts, but it's always interesting watching "good" teams with star athletes come to town and play.

Dr. Strangelove
Well there were some good things and bad things about the 49'ers game

Bad

Their was a chubby pig face guy waving a Bush/Cheney 2004 paper to everyone. I just hope he kepted waving that in the SF ghetto, and get his ass capped.

They was two women sitting right next to me and the Dad who had those really annoyinlgly schreeching voices and a regular conversation by them would go like this "LIke OmG that call was sO Bs, THat Ref should be shot HaHAJAHAH111"

-It was cold as hell especially after a large coke

-Candlecrap is still shitty old Candlecrap...I mean Monster park

Good
-They're was a guy with camouflage shirt and a Army cowboy hat with the name "SGT. Seahawk" on his back. Kind of fruity, but he was pretty funny with saluting whenever the Seahawks got a first down although if he brought that shit to a Raiders game he would be violently gang raped.

-I've been to three 49'er games the last 3 years and two out of the three games a "Bullshit" chant got out, which are always fun.

-The game was close for about 3 quarters which is all I could ask for.

-The Raiders won. Happy Dance

Mr Parker
Well this christmas day,I dont have anything special going on.No family members or anything to see but I WILL be going to see the Oakland Raiders play The Kansas City Chiefs-I mean "The Kansas City Clowns" this saturday. big grin Thats what they are is a bunch of clowns.I would bet money that the Royals baseball team here in Kansas City,a horrible team will get to the world series before the clowns ever make it to the superbowl. big grin Im serious they should change their name to the clowns,its catchy and thats what they are.I mean back in 98 they broke the oakland raiders single season record for most penaltys in a season and in 99 they were the ONLY team to lose to the lowly san diego chargers.Only a bunch of clowns could do that. laughing I have been called a traiter my whole life for not rooting for my hometeam and because I always root for whoever plays them to win every week. big grin
I got cussed out around the city in 97 when their hated arch rival the Denver Broncos came into town and beat them here in kansas city and I went around yelling out- How Bout them broncos!!! big grin Thats ANOTHER reason why they are the clowns.Every year when they wrap up a playoff spot and get homefield avantage throughout the playoffs,they win all their regular season games at home during the regular season,but once the playoffs start,they lose at home.What a bunch of clowns.I love it. big grin laughing Last year was no exception. big grin

wuTa
dick vermeil is a crybaby crybaby

Mr Parker
Yes that he is. big grin I also meant to say that that Broncos game was in 97 when they lost in the playoffs to them in the first round after getting homefiled advantage throughout the playoffs.they always blow it everytime. laughing

forumcrew
i would take that bet.. the chiefs are far better then the royals are.. and the chiefs have actually started playing decent towards the end of the year especially for lacking a certain star running back (priest holmes)

they just need to learn you need some sort of defense

also this thread should not have been started.. i sware some people just like making new ones..

it belongs either in the NFL talk thread
or
the one about sporting events you want to attend
http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1320310&sdm=web&qtw=640&qth=400

Myth
I have Blazer/T-Wolves tickets! Woo Hoo!

crickey77
I might go to a playoff game in philly.
I have the tickets... but I'm not big on the Eagles.

DanZeke25
hey give me the tickets

Myth
I see Lebron in 2 weeks!!!!

Dr. Strangelove
Nice! I saw Lebron's first game in the NBA at Arco. By the third quarter I remember saying to my dad "damn...he's pretty good." laughing out loud

yerssot
the Proximus Diamond Games (female tennis), seeing the final

forumcrew
have close to unlimited access to maryland terps basketball game and orioles games.. might go to a couple wizards games as well

Myth
Todays the day. LEBRON!

GABRIEL05
During my tenure in New York City, I plan to attend at least one Yankee game.

Myth
SWEET! I just witnessed Lebrons 1st career triple-double (youngest player to ever do so). 27 pts, 11 rebs, 10 asts, 4 stls. He just slowly racked up the points. He never had to erupt (although 11 came in the 4th). Gooden tried a behind the back lob to Lebron but it got picked off. That would have made highlights for a while.

Myth
T-Wolves vs Blazers today! WOO HOO!

Napalm
Happy Dance Yeah baby yeah Happy Dance

forumcrew
cool now use this thread to tell people about it..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f71/t308917.html

Napalm
As many ranger's baseball game I can I just bought season tickets

DanZeke25
why? the Yankees suck. lol you should try to see a Yankees/Red Sox game if possible

boxofdeath2.0
would you like to trade a pair of tickets to the rangers for a pair to see slipknot?? (i'm from arlingotn btw)

Dexx
merged

forumcrew
since i live right by DC and Baltimore i think ill go check out the new Nationals and an O's game to see Sammy

Ginger_Fish
I try to get 2 or more tickets for the FIFA-WorldChampionship-2006 in Germany but the chance to get one is 1 : 37000... ?? sad

riddick65
i have tickets 4 a cardinals game

Miss_Faye
I'm going to a Pee Wee Baseball game..WoOooOOoo!!!! YUS!!!! RAAAAAAAAAA!!!

riddick65
i never heard of peewee games

Myth
Its little kids. Think of Pee Wee Football.

Myth
Sunday I'm driving up to Seattle with a friend to watch the home opener of Seahawks vs the Atlanta Falcons. This will be my first NFL game.

Myth
The game was awesome. Seahawks scored 21 in the 2nd and did nothing else the rest of the game while the Falcons tried to climb back. It came down to Falcons needing a field goal but they got pushed back too far to even try. Only problem is that now I'm exhausted because I got 3 and 1/2 hours of sleep last night after drinking and going to a party and then driving 4 hours to the game and 4 hours back. Don't worry, I wasn't hung over, just f*cking tired.

forumcrew
goin to the ravens vikings game on christmass maybe it will be a battle of the 0-14 teams lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.