The Ultimatum Vs The Teen Titans(Animated one)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
The Ultimatum From Jlu from that ep vs the teen titans from the show. You would have to have seen that ep to know what they do .

Mainstream
this could be a great fight! Shifter vs Beast boy! Robin vs the Electric Static Shock like dude...I gotta go with the Titans on this one....say could Aqualad fight the water guy....Aquaman took him down...so I'm guessig " his son' could too.

Arsenal
They're remakes of the Superfriends characters that Hanna-Barbara made exclusivly for the cartoon (Samurai, Black Vulcan, Wonder Twins,Apache Chief)
Good match-up Max, I gotta think about it a little more.

Mainstream
we just talking about Robin Beast boy Raven, Starfire and Cyborg vs the 5 or 6 of them right?

Max Spidey 24
Yeah . Also I dont think Aqualad is as near as strong as Aquaman.

Max Spidey 24
Shifter could take beast boy because she turns into way more dangerious animals than beast boy ever did. And i thinl long shadow or w/e his name is could grow big and take out the stong starfire and cyborg.Raven could probaly take out the electric guy w/e his name is but the wind guy(the leader) could take out her and robin. The reason the Ultimatum look like they were week because they lost is because they were fighting the Jlu and you are going to loose to them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.