Odin vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Odin vs Thanos those two have power to mess up even superman with ease. so let see who will win.

who?-kid
They fought already. Thanos put up a good fight, but Odin clearly was having the upper hand.

Linkalicious
I'd say Odin in all cases except when Thanos has a direct scheme planned out in order to defeat him.

Thanos is a great tactician.

Scoobless
Odin sent Thor to take care of Thanos one time and all he gave him was a belt that doubled his strength and a cool shield............ and he eventualy won, so i think Odin would take him without any extra crutches

Tron
For those that didn't see the fight, Evangel posted the pics here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=318386&highlight=Odin+vs+Thanos

kgkg
Shit Odin looks like some really strong dude damn , but i was shocked to see thanos take that much punishment and still stand amazing.

NO wonder why Thanos is far greater than his dc counter part darkside

Victor Von Doom
Depends on the circumstances. Even so, always tempted to go with Thanos, Thanos, unless it was instant, fight until other is incapacitated kind of fight.

savagerampage
Thanos is bloody awesome. although odin is more powerful, unless big T has the inf gauntlet then odin is toast

eleveninches
Odin is way more powerful than thanos, but i didnt expect thanos to take that much punishment

K Von Doom
Thanos took a hell of a beating from Odin. He recieved a similar amount of punishment against Tyrant.

muffin man
ODIN ever noticed that thanos always looses he must have self-destructive tendacies

Maestro
what issue is that scans from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.