D v.s Arucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moises
Arucard will win !

No Alternative !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

Joker1237
nahhh D and his left hand will win lol.

Stormchild
what would even make them fight?

P.S. D would win.

moises
You are wrong D has no chance of winning

:Arucard is 100% vampire
big grin is only 50% vampire

:Arucard has Black Magic
big grin has no magic at all

:Arucard has one of the first demon ever created in inside of him
big grin has a demon on his hand that wont shut up

:Arucard has a bad ass twin gun with Holy/Jackal bullets
big grin has a long sword

:Arucard can regenarate
big grin can not

:Arucard (unknown)
big grin is the son of Dracula

Now do you still think D will win or even stands a hell of a chance against Arucard?

Joker1237
yes D has killed 100 percent Vampires before. In the novels D have face Black Magic, But lefty did most of the work, He is more than just a talking hand.

Again lefty is a pretty powerfull demon with wise cracks lol.

D can regenarate, did you see the movies?? In the first movie that mutain guy was able to put a spear lik object though D and it heal in sconds. He has healing powers, He show it though out most of the first film. I dont rember D getting hurt in movie 2 though.

D can heal, and being the Son of the count should highly favor D.

D has more than 50 percent Vampire Blood in him, He comes from a strong blood line.

moises
Arucard can fly!!!!! lol

Joker1237
Well maybe, But D could fix that lol.

moises
Arucard would make D sh*t his pants before he kills him!!

Lord Ryugen
I'm going with Arucard. The guy just can not die. I see him going to level 1 and ripping D apart with his really nasty looking black magic.

moises
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
I'm going with Arucard. The guy just can not die. I see him going to level 1 and ripping D apart with his really nasty looking black magic.

THANK YOU LORD RYUGEN !!!Happy Dance

Lord Ryugen
No probs Mo! Just calling it as I see it.

Kento
Father vs Son..what a nice fight. Man I want to see Hellsing, and Vampire Hunter D alot now.

Kaistar
frakly i believe that Arucard will win this unepic battle

grey fox
d hands down

moises
Originally posted by grey fox
d hands down did you not read the info. on arucard? you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

sai12
Haha, I would have to go with Arucard. He seems the more powerful here. But I don't see why we would pit them against eachother. I mean, why have one of them killed off for our enjoyment? But it is still Arucard in my opinion. Alucard=dracula. Or that's what I heard anyway.

moises
Arucard greatest victory was when he defeated one of the oldest god's.

What was D's? (anyone)

Lord Ryugen
Don't think it matters really, Arucard spanked a God, unless D can surpass that he's gonna have that left hand shoved down his throat.

Joker1237
Beating Cout Lee I suppose.

But D has deal with Demons in the novels. I still going with D. Left Hand would do something. I think it all goes down to lefty.

grey fox
Yeah i did read all of the info on alucard and it's pretty crap compared to some of the more detailed stuff on the net such as everyone of his powers but to put it plainly d has a lot of potential , I'm only going from his latest movie of course which would be blood-lust i mean the guy sliced through a ghost (possibly astral projection) and rebounded Camilla's attack with a damn powerful forcefield before he went full fangs on her and stabbing her in the chest (also lefty can swallow any spell so alucards spell system while effective is pretty much redundant .

moises
Originally posted by grey fox
Yeah i did read all of the info on alucard and it's pretty crap compared to some of the more detailed stuff on the net such as everyone of his powers but to put it plainly d has a lot of potential , I'm only going from his latest movie of course which would be blood-lust i mean the guy sliced through a ghost (possibly astral projection) and rebounded Camilla's attack with a damn powerful forcefield before he went full fangs on her and stabbing her in the chest (also lefty can swallow any spell so alucards spell system while effective is pretty much redundant . are you sure you looked up the info on the right character? Arucard and Alucard are two different characters. Just letting you know =]

Yes, my info on Arucard is not the best but probably the worst, however, it is enough to prove that he is better than D.

sai12
Originally posted by moises
are you sure you looked up the info on the right character? Arucard and Alucard are two different characters. Just letting you know =]

Yes, my info on Arucard is not the best but probably the worst, however, it is enough to prove that he is better than D.

No they're not, they are one and the same...

"By the way, the official spelling of Arucard is "Arucard" in both the manga and the anime. (Dark Horse Comics uses "Alucard" in its English translation). In Japanese, "r" and "l" are the same sound and are romanization. However, Kouta Hirano specially used Arucard probably as a play on Alucard (Which is obviously the backwards spelling of Dracula)."

http://www.witch-hunter.net/arucard/arucard.php

Which can be found right there. We're all talking Hellsing here right? Unless there is another Arucard vampire slaying vampire. Tee hee. Just to set us all straight here.

Sekele
I think it is 50/50, Alucard is realy powerfull, but D is a profesional vampire slayer. That counts too.

Sora Asakura
dudes calm down i have the answer right here and it's this... Alucard will rip any opponent a new one deal with ya'll hahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!

TrAnCeDuO
i say D would win because 2 hours into the match arucard would keep on preaching about how "cool" he is and flaunt his silly self rightiousness.

on a serious note does that bastard ever shut up!?

moises
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
i say D would win because 2 hours into the match arucard would keep on preaching about how "cool" he is and flaunt his silly self rightiousness.

on a serious note does that bastard ever shut up!?

post removed

TrAnCeDuO
gee that sure was mature! so mature that i decided to tell the moderators about it. better shape up .

moises
. What's your point? So, I have to be mature to post in this forum?

........-_-

TrAnCeDuO
my point is that youve been really ignorant towards everyone who doesnt share your point of view and thats very immature.

moises
So, I have to be mature to post in this forum? Look around you, probably 80% of this entire forum is immature or has posted something immature. Get over it and/or just ignore me.

TrAnCeDuO
first of all that was pretty basless claim you said right there. yes, there seems to be alot of prepubscants that like anime and ignore the rules with obnoxious threads but that doesnt mean there is a majority/minority of mature users.
second of all i cant since apathy would lead to the eventual downfall of kmc due to the contagious attitude that you can "do whatever you want"like some silly rebelious teen.

just say your sorry and well be done with this.

moises
I believe that the best way for a mature person to handle this sort of ordeal is to just ignore the lesser mature person. Arguing with immature people like me just decreases the maturity level of that person.

For instance, taking notice in your avatar, I would say:

Final Fantasy VIII sucks! It's an embarassment to the Final Fantasy installments.

Now thats immature so just ignore my ignorant ass up

TrAnCeDuO
ignorance is not an answer to ignorance. no expression

moises
That's the power of immaturity my friend

TrAnCeDuO
a power that shouldnt be praised and looked down upon.

moises
If you insist.....wait..wait!!.....gunblade?........*walks away in shame* *comes back*..........turns off the computer. Logs in again to talk to his fellow buddies on OTF. (most immature forum in KMC)

sai12
Wow guys, you hit maturity over the head with that argument. I think you knocked him out! Really, please argue about stuff like that in PM's. Weren't we talking about D and Arucard? *raises eyebrow*

Lets get back on topic! Terrible! I am ashamed of both of you *sigh*

2Tidus!
D will win hands down. Comeone peeps, Arucard just doesn't have that much potential and skills.

moises
this thread has made it far

Nakago
If there were ever a fight between Arucard and D I don't know who would win. But I would be rooting for Arucard. Don't get me wrong D is a powerful character too, but Arucard is my favorite and I think his regeneration powers would be overwhelming.

sai12
I am still on the side of Arucard. He seems amazing in the series, I haven't seen D do anything all that special! :P

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by moises
You are wrong D has no chance of winning

:Arucard is 100% vampire
big grin is only 50% vampire

:Arucard has Black Magic
big grin has no magic at all

:Arucard has one of the first demon ever created in inside of him
big grin has a demon on his hand that wont shut up

:Arucard has a bad ass twin gun with Holy/Jackal bullets
big grin has a long sword

:Arucard can regenarate
big grin can not

:Arucard (unknown)
big grin is the son of Dracula

Now do you still think D will win or even stands a hell of a chance against Arucard?

Alucard is Dracula.

Alucard still wins though. Teleportation, regeneration, mind tricks, black magic, blessed gun/bullets.Hmmmm, D has almost nothing!
Happy Dance

CyberNick
why everybody calls Alucard - Arucard? I think it's a person from Hellsing? And Alucard wins, no question about it... He is a first vampire.

Nakago
Go to page 2 two of this thread.

sai12
I explained that on page two, even gave a link and a lengthly explanation :P

Originally posted by Nakago
Go to page 2 two of this thread.

What she said!

CyberNick
aga. Got it Arucadr=Alucard. Cool.

Nakago
This thread used to be so exciting...what happened to the debate of who would win? I said Alucard would win.

moises
Originally posted by Nakago
This thread used to be so exciting...what happened to the debate of who would win? I said Alucard would win. Yeah, sure

grey fox
I fully back alucard know . Yes i know earlier on i was all for d but back then i was full of shit. After having a extensive look over alucard canes d .

Alucard loses all restraints and becomes Beardycard before his legion of the dead rip d to shreds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.