Day of the dead: SE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jon84
I am thinking about buying this dvd today... never seen the movie before. i heard it was the weakest out the ''dead'' trilogy? anyway is it worth 22 dollers, or should i save my cash? rolling on floor laughing

SlipknoT
Yes. Buy it. I was hesitant at first to but it paid off.

Cinemaddiction
That's bullshit, lol. It's my 3rd favorite Horror movie of all time behind the first 2 Hellraiser flicks. But, yes, don't hesitate to buy it. 2 disc set, absolutely loaded, and easily one of the smartest, goriest, most fun horror flicks of all time.

Anchor Bay did it incredible justice.

jon84
Well, i went to the shop today, the guy forgot to bring the movie sick btw this is a small dvd shop in a plaza near my house. not a chain or a pawn store. (he imports dvds from around the world, japan, korea and usa/canada etc...) anyway i'm getting it tommorow.

Darth_Big_Boy
Cory said it best....go get it! Well worth the money....but be careful....there's a 1 disc version out now that looks like the SE ( but the 1 disc isn't a fold out but it's a Amray case. ).

WindDancer
Yes is worth it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.