I beat the hell out of a guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dregh

Fearnix
Go you eek!

Raven Guardia
whoa!

SlipknoT
I kicked some guys ass too today. I broke his nose and threatened to Castrate him.

Fearnix
with your teeth?

SlipknoT
No, with a pizza cutter

Dregh
Still my idol is a cousin of mine who beat the fucc out of 5 (FIVE!!!!) guys who wanted to rob him. He is crazy anyway, the guys couldave had a knife.

SlipknoT
wow

Fearnix
My stepfathers a boncer and he's got 13 stab scarsdroolio

SlipknoT
Some guy tried to stab me but I broke his finger. I stabbed a guy. Ever since I was like 8 I've wanted to be a bouncer.

Fearnix
I did it for work Exp at school big grin

SlipknoT
Wait you are a bouncer at school?

Fearnix
No....
it is so thing we had to do after school

SlipknoT
I dont follow...

Fearnix
it when someone takes a teenager to work with them

Arsenal
Man that's crazy. My cousin was walking in New York at night and this group of guys came up to him. The leader or whatever threatened him with a knife and took his wallet. My cousin then (can you believe this) ran after them. Eventually cops saw this and got his wallet back. I don't know why he did this, he could've been killed.

SlipknoT
Oh cool, did you hurt anyone?

Dregh
Ya its hard to believe but maybe its the anger of having some punk a!sses taking your wallet from you.

Fearnix
No sad

SlipknoT
Did you get to see anyone get hurt?

Fearnix
yup big grin

SlipknoT
WHat happened?

forumcrew
so you kicked a guy in the balls and then hit him when he was down and you feel like your the shit?

Fearnix
what do you mean?

SlipknoT
Like how did the guy get hurt?

GCG
i can understand the feeling when you get out of a fight virtually unschated . you feel on top of the world especially if there is an audience

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.