Phantom of the opera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azrael01
I was at blockbuster tonight and they had Phantom of the opera starring Robert Englund as a new realese which doesn't make sense since it was made in 1989 confusedWhat the f**k?. Whats going on here and has anyone seen this movie and is it any good.

SlipknoT
Probably just misplaced

Cinemaddiction
That happens when old movies are newly released on DVD. Hell, there was a copy of "Rabid" on the new release wall at Hollywood for the longest time, and that was made in the late 70's.

tabby999
where i live there was "dazed and confised" in the "new release" section. their idiots at that shop though

Cinemaddiction
Well, was it the "Flashback Edition"? That's about a month old. I need to buy that, too, heh.

Speaking of remakes with the most unlikely characters, there was a "Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde" with David..****ing...Hasselhoff.

I just can't even imagine. Everytime I hear his name, two things come to mind. 1, him running down a beach in a tight ass red Speedo, or 2, on top of the fallen Berlin Wall, in his flashing light jacket, singing to the former USSR.

Nightmarish thoughts.

Wolfie
It must have been the Flashback Edition. I can't recall the last time I saw the original edition at a store.

I need to get that too.

slayer
Azrael.

If u are looking for some reviews there are a few on the page below smile

http://imdb.com/title/tt0098090/

papabeard
There is a dario argento version of the Phantom of the Opera, fans should check it out

WhoKnows?
i hate both movies, the remake and the original. snoresville.

Darth_Big_Boy
The original is classic!

phoenix87
I have never seen the Original but the remake that just hit the vid shops is awsome i love it. The music is great the costumes are awsome and the seting is so well done my god its was great!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.