Help Fast!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theshakl
Need a summary of ep. 3 that will be published in school newspaper! remember the point of the article is to get people to understand and go see the movie so help!

Arsenal
How long does it have to be? This is the official summary:
After three long years of relentless fighting, the Clone Wars are nearly at an end. The Jedi Council dispatches Obi-Wan Kenobi to bring the deadly leader of the Separatist droid army to justice. Meanwhile, back on Coruscant, Chancellor Palpatine has grown in power. His sweeping political changes transform the war-weary Republic into the mighty Galactic Empire. To his closest ally, Anakin Skywalker, he reveals the true nature of power and the promised secrets of the Force in an attempt to lure him to the dark side.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Anakin falls to the Dark Side and is given the name Darth Vader.
Almost wipes out the entire Jedi Order.
During a furious duel with his former Jedi Master 'Obi-Wan Kenobi' on the lava-world of Mustafar, he falls into the lava.
Sidious takes him medical facility and turns him into the mechanical monster named "Darth Vader Dark Lord of the Sith".
Luke and Leia are born and take their father on in Episodes 4 to 6!

or something like this....

GCG
its important to mention that this is the the last of the prequels

Malic Clanorian
put in the opening scroll down that sums it up pretty good

theshakl
no but i can't just put that stuff down... cause these are your average Joes...they don't know about no clone wars or anything..so you pretty much have to explain everytying

LandoSpeeder2
Why will it be published in the school news paper anyway?

theshakl
i don't know..its a newspaper...for the highschoolers....u know...

anyways i ain't doing the article but i was interviewed for it

Jeff-Man
Anikin, the chosen one, is turning to the dark side. He kills his pregnent wife and fights his master Obi-wan. Obi-wan beats Anikin and Anikin is rescued by the evil Darth Sidious and becomes Darth Vador!!!

Jedi-Knight 8k2
take this: The third and final installment in the Star Wars prequel trilogy - the sixth Star Wars movie overall. Anakin Skywalker's turn to the Dark Side of the Force, the continuing Clone Wars and the final fate of the Old Republic should be revealed.

davesmolo
This is the movie anyone who has ever watched Star Wars MUST SEE!!!

LanİeWindu™
* Clears throat *

Sorry Jeff-Man, but it's Anakin...not Anikin. And Darth Vader...not Darth Vador.

theshakl
" it's Anakin...not Anikin. And Darth Vader...not Darth Vador."

he writes like that cause hes cool like that..u know....the way you say dawg instead of dog..

i think

Jeff-Man
sarry i get Fs in spelinhg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.