Morlun vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
Marvel's Morlun vs Superman who will win?

RobWolf27
He doesn't tire and doesn't grow weary and once he touches anybody, he can always find him/her. He absorbs life-forces on touch. Needs to feed on life-forces regularly, and on totemistic (purer) sources occasionaly.

He doesn't digest radiation too well. He was stronger than Thor and the Hulk, so his strength may go well into Class 100. Another explanation, more plausible, is that whenever Spider-Man hit him he absorbed his life-force, and whenever he hit he did the same, increasing the impact. This would drop him to Class 75/80 levels.

- Superhuman strength, reflexes, and speed

- Draws life force from victims

OK this is Morlun's powers that's Why I put him against Superman

RobWolf27
This guy is a like a male version of Rogue. But he is a life force vampire.

who?-kid
Morlun is not on the same level than Superman. Superman will eat him. Morlun wasn't even fast, he was just very strong, stubborn and tough. I wasn't impressed by his fighting technique (just stand there and act tough) either.

You need more than that to defeat Superman.

manjaro
supes would murder him. why cuz he doesnt have any totemistic power of animals so his life force couldnt be absorbed, he's just a solar battery. somebody like Vixen on the other hand.... or antbody who has power from animals like the spiderman, etc. it would be a different story

RobWolf27
What are you talking about? Its says life forces and totemistic .Means he feeds on life forces and on totemistic (purer) sources occasionaly. He feeds on both.

RobWolf27
He absorbs life-forces on touch. Needs to feed on life-forces regularly, and on totemistic (purer) sources occasionaly.

Fanboy
I saw this and Superman already beat him.

ebonyblade1
Superman is alien to this world. And Morlunn is of this world. I think superman would give him indigestions, then precede to kick his ....

manjaro
i dont remeber it being stated anywhere that morlun could absorb anything other than pure animal powers. if thats the xcase you.re going to have to prove it to me my good sir ninja

spetznaz
Morlun, at most, is just a form of the Parasite. Superman has defeated the PArasite several times, and Morlun would go down as well.
And i think Morlun is only concerned with 'animal toten'powers. Ala Spiderman.
Anyways, Morlun probably wouldn't even know what to do with Superman's power even if he could get it. Would probably overload him and fry him to ashes.

muffin man
Morlun supermans to pure and I hope morlun kills him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.