Surpport your Hero!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
Which lesser known hero's, would you like to see get a shot at being turned into a movie?

DarkCrawler
Black Panther.

GreatMuta
Puma.

Dude could rock spiderman in his sleep!

Dazzler619
Silver Sable

rougeredmage
sunfire they didnt even give him a decent spell in the xmen he deserves a all star moive debut with support from the silver samurai

Joker1237
Plastic Man.

Zahit
Irving Forbush: The Forbush Man.

http://www.norse-man.net/Marvel/Char-F/ForbushMan.jpg

goku-vs-superma
hhhmmmm i think that there NEEDS to be a thor movie!!!

stormfront13
I hope theres a black cat movie!!

crazyspinz
deadpool movie, that would be sweett

Joker1237
come on guys, Plastic Man is the way to go, we are talking about the guy that made it cool to to have long arms and legs lol.

I mean he power was so cool, that not before long we had a lot of cheap rip offs, like Reed and other heros.

crazyspinz
dead pool would be better, and they could have somone funny play him, like johnny noxvile, that would be halarious

ScarletSpider
Tsk, tsk, young padawan. Though Reed came after Plastic Man, Plastic Man wasn't the first stretching hero. That goes to Thin Man, a Timely/Atlas/Marvel property that predated Plastic Man by about a year.

goku-vs-superma
wtf?!?!?! jonny knoxville as deadpool?!?!? he is the spiky haired guy from JACKASS!! crazyspinz i normally agree with everything u say, but what are u thinking? lol

crazyspinz
heh it was meant as a joke, or if they made it a comedey, like where every 2 sec his head is blown on of then he regrows it like in men in black

crying-freeman
Deadpool should be Ryan Renyolds!!!! Or Bruce Campbell, but is he to old???

VicmCruz3663
...Wait I thought Mr Fantastic was his name not Plastic Man..oh whatever...I would love to See WarMachine or Spider Woman...yeah...

ScarletSpider
A few Golden Age heroes would be cool, and it could be a period movie. Alan Scott as the original Green Lantern back in the 40's. Thin Man and his subdimensional Eden fending off Nazi's, the original Human Torch being created. Aarkus, a pan-dimensional police officer breaching the barrier to earth so he may hunt down a renegade superpowerful crook, etc.

Arachnoidfreak
Deadpool IS going to be a movie, and Ryan Renolds is being considered for the role.

X-O Manowar should get a movie. Definitly.

Alpha Centauri
Infinity Gauntlet, never gonna happen though.

I'd love a Secret Wars or Infinity Gauntlet movie.

-AC

Mainstream
Secret wars movie huh...live action or cartoon...live action would no doubt be costlyl....I mean I'd love to see a JLA movie..but a live action one would be like 5 billion at least...if you want it right.

ScarletSpider
What I'd like is for Bendis to finish his Secret War mini. But it's probably going to suck. He's so wrapped up in making it super cool badass espionage black ops cover up, that it's not going to go anywhere.

Mainstream
I like the SW mini...but it's not Bendis fault it's late it's the artist guy...he paints ever page...and that Sh*t takes time.

muffin man
hey I'm writing it.
morbius is the villain

Mainstream
you serious?

muffin man
yep I've got the plot all wrritten up in my head just having some trouble writing dialogue
haven't been working on it since december

Mainstream
I'm a scribe..or comic book writer...for fun .

muffin man
I'm a pro
I own my own company G-ta-da-D comics

Mainstream
okay.

muffin man
cool name

radioboy121
Shi.

Multiple Man or a Multiple Man vs. Mr. Smith crossover.

WindDancer
Moon Knight

ayjay
deadpool is a MUST.....ryan reynold would suit the part perfectly

DEADPOOL! DEAPOOL! DEADPOOL!

muffin man
savage dragon could have a film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.