the x-mens kids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
Post here what you think about the x-men having kids. Who should and what would they be like. You can also use the avengers and the FF. what would the kids of nightcrawler and storm be like.

doctorstrongbad
A lot of the X-men have already had kids and even the FF. Do you mean we should make up our own ideas about new children?

stormfront13
yeah forget the ones that exist now and just talk about what we think they would be like

stormfront13
I think that wolverine and storm should have kids.

pr1983
wolverine and storm? i don't believe there a great couple...

i think she deserves better...

stormfront13
Gambit was originally created to be storms boyfriend but they stuck him with rogue. Then marvel decided to put wolverine woth storm because she could calm his tempers but instead they wanted a love triangle between scott, jean and logan. In the comics nightcrawler and storm have been flurting a little so I hope they like go out or something. Also cable had liked and even flirted with storm for a while, which would have been cool to see them together.

pr1983
cable, cyclops or kurt would be good for her imo...

and i dont see why she'd want to tame logan, she controls the elements, logan is one man... not exactly a challenge...

stormfront13
I meant that when logan was really mad and upset she could have calmed him down easily. I think that a hook up between storm and cable would be awsome cause it'd be unexpected. i wonder what their kids powers would be.

pr1983
thats cos shes a beautiful woman, and logan is a guy... its hard to stay angry when a woman like storm is nearby...

they'd be powerful kids alright (storm and cable)...

stormfront13
definitley- i'm thinkin along the lines of controlin weather(storm) and limited telepathy that will grow to be real powerful. a person like that would be pretty hard to take down.

stormfront13
idk maybe somethin different

pr1983
thats good, but give the kid telekinesis...

stormfront13
yeah I wanted to but then i thought that he'd be too powerful

Mainstream
Didn't Forge and Storm use to date?

stormfront13
yeah he even proposed to her. Forge had talked to jean and jean made it sound like storm was gonna say no so forge took back the proposal even though storm was gonna say yes. I wish storm and forge would have gotten married.

Fionnula
i think Storm deserves a husband, she's been alone for a long time

stormfront13
yeah. I think she should get married to nightcrawler or wolverine. I also want her to marry gambit cause gambit was originally created for storm but instead they decided to put him with rogue. Also gambit and rogue have a lot on common.

gambitindaflesh
No, just because Gambit helped Storm to get her life back and took care of her doesn't mean they were suposed to be together, he did kiss her but that was to get her out of her child like state and make her feel more womanly, I question this perception. Rogue is the only gal he ever loved and ever would love even if she died probably because she's such a hard... ass... I can type that right? Oh, and sexy of course, not that the other girls aren't. Oh, and becuase she was kind of 'off limits' which only made Gambit want her more (kind of like real life for some) I would condone a Storm and Nightcrawler relationship, that's a good one. No on the Storm and Wolvie, yucky mix there. I am dying to see Rogue and Gambit babies, I guess there is one, well full grown in X Men 2099 but I'm not sure what I think of him. I would love to see the long-saught-after-by-Sinister Scott and Jean babies too. I would also love to see a Wolvie baby but by who? hmmm, I think a baby might soften him in a lot of ways and in many ways make him more fierce.

stormfront13
no seriously marvel actually created gambit so that they could put him with storm!!! I'm not joking this is no lie!! why do you think that she found and introduced him into the x-men- they are both also theifs

katie_girl09
Everyone is gonna kill me for saying this, but I think a Gambit and Storm relationship would be quite interesting for a while (but I LOVE Rogue and Gambit)

stormfront13
yeah i like that pair to but just put storm with wwwho she was meant to be with is what I say

gambitindaflesh
Yeah, well they do have a very nice relationship now, so does Rogue and Storm so it works out well. I think Rogue is best for him because he likes that hard ass part of her and the untouchablness. I do love Storm, she is something, who do you think she should end up with?

gambitindaflesh
Oh, well that aswers that. I don't think they would make good lovers, well, lovers, but not long term, I can't think of what type of person she needs, some one kind and patient, I think Nightcrawler is good but maybe they should create some one new who is more for her.

stormfront13
nightcrawler and storm flirt with eachother right now, but storm also flirts with wolverine

ayjay
i thought storm was actually WITH wolverine now

Paola
yeah.... I saw a comic that showed the future with them together...

I'll look for it and post pics soon big grin

stormfront13
oooh I want to see those!!

Fionnula
it would be gambit anf rouge are two of my favourite characters but i think Storm and Gambit relationship would be good for a while

gambit and rouge did have chldren in one comic i rememeber seeing a picture - gambit was still blind though sad

okay i didn't see those last two posts

gambitindaflesh
Aw, I want to see the Gambit babies, post it if you have it please!

Paola
^ they are at the Gambit thread big grin (or at the Rogue one? embarrasment)

gambitindaflesh
Oh, I couldn't find it in the Rogue thread, though I did get tired of trying and for some strange reason I can and could never find a Gambit thread. Paola???

Fionnula
here it is -

raventears
There is a Storm/Wolvie/Nighty love triangle right now ... I'll post more pics if I can find them.

raventears
Something's up ... This is from the Nightcrawler series though.

Fionnula
are wolverine and storm dating now?

i love your signature btw big grin

stormfront13
i don't think so

Fionnula
but there was the thing with the kissing

stormfront13
well idk - i love both ur sigs, they're both sweet!

gambitindaflesh
Oh, thanks for the Gambit and Rogue kids, I did see that before though, I thought there might be more sad

stormfront13
what powers would gambit and rogue kids have??

gambitindaflesh
hmmm... hopefully not the ability to absorb people, well, maybe if they could control it. I don't know, they would have some cool kids though. Their son is in the X Men 2099 comic, his name is Meanstreak and I don't know what his thing was but I know he speaks with both Rogue and Gambit's accent which is so cute! Really, cute, cute, cute even for a guy named Meanstreak!

stormfront13
lol- I don't know what he would do either. maybe throw energy and be able to touch people and absorb their energy??!! idk

gambitindaflesh
I remember that he does throw exploding things, I'm pretty sure, and if mutants were real than chances are pretty good that their kids would be normal and if they were mutant than it wouldn't be both powers, it would be a huge, one in ten million type of thing because apparently mutant genes are recessive and I know way too much about dog breeding.

stormfront13
lol what does dog have to do w/ anything

raventears
Thank you smile I believe that they are. As far as I know, Logan and Ro *are* together and she flirts on and off with Kurt on multiple occasions.

stormfront13
yeah those three are confusing- and ur sig is way cool- i love it, its so storm lol

gambitindaflesh
genetics dear, recessive and dominant genes, the art of breeding dogs has to do with breeding specific characteristics to produce a dog with a certain... everything, certain body, mind, all that, you would be amazed. Breeding is a freakin science all in it's own.

stormfront13
oooh k now i get, ur smart and funny k good combonation. what about storm and wolverine. This would be one powerful mutant

raventears
This is my personal favorite. love Unfortunately, its from a different series as the love triangle (Ultimate X Men) and it was only a kiss. Le sigh.

gambitindaflesh
If Storm and Wolvie 'bred' laughing out loud and Rogue and Gambit had a kid and their kids had kids with eachother, the chances are much greater that some super freaking god knows what mutant child would be born. Even more likely if all the X Men had kids with eachother and all their kids, kids, pretty much the more generations the better. If Gambit were a dog (and he is) and we wanted another Gambit power than his grand children from different mothers would 'breed' Ick, it's weird how it works, but chances are that the mutants would stick with eachother and vise versa, so, that may be why there are so many, in comics of course.

stormfront13
k i got lost after you said If

gambitindaflesh
Oh, yeah, well, it's comlicated. Point being two mutants having a kid doesn't mean the kid would be one and it is extremely unlikely that they would have both parent's powers. But, hell, what do I know about mutants? they don't even exist! I just know about dogs, and even there I get confused sometimes!

stormfront13
ha ha lol

Fionnula
*sigh* i like that picture

stormfront13
yeah I feel the same way- I love ur sig, lol

gambitindaflesh
Okay, a Wolverine and Storm baby would be nice to see.

ebonyblade1
I am tired of storm getting passed around. She should hook up with Luke Cage. If he gives her the time of day. He is with Jessica Jones one of the spider women I think. rogue should be with magneto. unless she enjoys the life of celibacy. Nightcrawler should be with magikII since she knows him better than anyone. wolverine should wait till jean grey comes back. Northstar should get with mystique, since she can turn to a man. Angel (warren) is very lucky to have paige... I could go on, but I am sure marvel will do the opposite of what I have here.

Mainstream
Rogue should be with me..I mean Gambit.

stormfront13
idk who should be w/ storm, i mean theres people I want her to be with but i don't really know

LISA-J
LOL.Gambit and storm relationship wouldn't work-cause she's really good friends with rogue and she wouldn't want to hurt her.plus storm just isn't passionate enough for gambit-rogue is.

stormfront13
yeah but marvel writers said that they originally created gambit for storm, but instead put him with rogue. if he was created to have a relationship with storm then it must be able to work out.

Mana4X2
Storm is perfect for Gambit. That'll definitely work out if it ever happens. He was created for her, but his creator left and when he returned the other writers had put him with Rogue. Grrrrrr! That would have angered me deeply!

Cheers,
Mana

stormfront13
yeah thats what happened, but how can someone else's character be used for someone else.?

gambitindaflesh
too late now anyway. Rogue and Gambit are far too into their relationshilp for Storm to fit. I am really starting to like the idea of Storm and Wolverine, especially since I just watched the episode where they were married in the future, it makes perfect sense to me.

stormfront13
yeah it does but I think something will happen that will make nightcrawler jealous and he might leave the team and join another or somethin cause in the issue where psylock came back when storm kissed wolverine the look on his face made me feel bad

ayjay
poor nighty...poor poor night....da fuzzy guy needs some luurve

stormfront13
yeah that magic chick should come back

gambitindaflesh
took his face???

stormfront13
what??

gambitindaflesh
OH!!! the look on his face, I though it said took his face!!! Lets see it, anyone have that pic?

ayjay
why u want to see nighty hurt? sad

gambitindaflesh
Awww, you're right, never mind, poor nighty, I love him.

stormfront13
i know he's good but he looked really sad- don't wanna see him hurt

stellarX
Marvel Girl has a crush on Nightcrawler but Nightcrawler's into Storm, even though she's all about Wolverine. Finally a love triangle (well, technically square) that doesn't involve frickin' Jean Grey.

I'd like to see Rachel and Bishop get involved. They're both time travelers so they'd have plenty to discuss about the future....
Not to mention their offspring would be hella powerful.

I always thought Gambit and Psylocke would be great together. In X-Treme X-Men, when Vargas revealed the statue of her to Gambit, he said "she kissed even better". I wonder when that happened. They're both such spontaneous characters, the chemistry would write itself.
Their kids would be sly but sophisticated, strong and passionate creatures.

stormfront13
idk who storm would be better with- nightcrawler or wolverine

gambitindaflesh
yeah, stuck there too.

Jean is a part of the love square, Wolverine is obsessed with her, why? I never understood, she's really not for him and I just don't see why everyone drools over her so much, maybe because she's Cylcops girl and is one of those lovely 'wants what you can't have' kind of crap. If I were a guy I'de be into Storm, what's everyone's problem? I wouldn't be in the least interested in Jean or Rogue even though I like them both, I don't know... I'm not a lesbian but I know a catch when I see one.

stormfront13
i'd be with storm cause i like her peeersonality

gambitindaflesh
Yeah, really, she's even more attractive than Jean and Rogue in my opinion and she would be a great wife/mother/anything.

hoorayforpeepee
gambit and psylockes babies would be way powerful. like it could psionically control motion, causing things to speed up or slow down.

stormfront13
storm is the best at being all three of those, and i agree with you saying that she is the best looking

eleveninches
jean and logan would be good.

If jean and scott's dna can create people like cable/stryfe/nate/rachel,
then jean and logans DNA should be able to do something similar

stormfront13
idk maybe it could

Captain Oats

stormfront13
i don't any one said they did

Rave X
In the Gambit threath is a pic somewhere with him and their kids.

But, call me stupid, call me insane, but what about Wolverine and Psylocke?

stormfront13
that was prolly one from the futuer- and idk about that one i want wolveine with storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.