What sight, smell, thought would make you puke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
What is something out there that just makes you want to puke. I mean literally.

Whether you just think about it, or when you see it, or smell it.

Me:

Everytime I see mold on food I practically want to yak.

You know, pull something out of the fridge. Some left over cream corn. Open it up, and there 5 or 6 black furr balls with white rings around them.

Oh god! sick I want to puke just thinking about it.
I'm serious

eggmayo
How about a mutilated dead body?

finti
Rosanna Barr naked

Silver Stardust
Ewww...

Two things will never fail to make me gag:
1) hardboiled eggs (the smell is simply horrific)
2) Cough medicine

Fearnix
There is nothing that really makes me gag :/

Jedi Priestess
The thought of a hair in the back of my throat. messed

Corran
Princess big grin how are you, now what have you been doing to get hair in the back of your throat? confused

Dregh
A boogey in my soup.

Corran
How about half an insect in the apple you have just bitten?

Dregh
Ppl in Asia eat insects, so that wouldnt gross me more that finding a big liquid boogey in my soup.

Corran
People in the western world pick their noses and eat it, you get used to it.

Dregh
Ugh...

Another gross thing would be to eat a burger and see an insect on it, which happened to me last year on Brazil.

PVS
sweet potatos

Broken Wing
cigar smell

T.M
^ pipe smoke is worse

seeing someone being sick always makes me sick.

Storm
Eating foie gras again sick

*Danii*
Me too sick

Dregh
Vomit in a chair

Filth
Garlic, the smell of it makes me feel sick

eggmayo
eek! vampire!

Alice_In_Chains
other ppl puking usually makes me sick,,,i think its more the sound...

eggmayo
people that collapse and you have to look after... thats worrying

Agent 69
Me, i smell like gone of weed and i look like Jesus on speed .

eggmayo
Nothing wrong with gone-off weed, its usually cheaper... and the out of dateness adds an extra kick.

debbiejo
The smell of puke makes me puke.

I gutted a chicken once and when cleaning out the intestines, that was really hard to take (smell wise)

Won't do that again.

TX!
i would have to say seeing,smelling, and hearing people puke would make me seriously sick and puke and scraping dog poo off your sneaker too would make me gag and puke

LandoSpeeder2
Other peoples puke and the smell of it. sick

Emerald Maiden
Other people's puke definetly, and baby or old people poop. I work in a nursing home, so i am around this quite bit. But I can't get used to it. blink sick

OB1-adobe
I also cannot stand the smell of Vinager sick

The clear one ( Idon't know what it is called)

I like other kinds of vinager, like for salads mmm mmm smile

dark1365
VAMPIRE!!!
Someone grab a stake and a crucifix.

psycix
sick

Corran
Do you mean white vinegar?

Wolflet
the smell of beans makes me puke....

BakaXero
puke makes me wanna puke...

Df02
theres 1 bit in the film Cabin fever that always makes me gag....the bit were he's touching that girl and then his hand is covered in blood and crap messed

thats the only part of any film thats ever made me look away, and i was embarassed because its a ****ing crap film lol

Filth
vampire

Alpha Centauri
"There is nothing that really makes me gag :/"

Next time you cut your toe nails, smell the nails.

Trust me.

I challenge anyone here. Next time you cut your toe nails, take a bit whiff and watch how badly you gag.

-AC

Jackie Malfoy
Seeing someone throw up makes me puke.JMpuke

Corran
droolio Mmmm toe nail clippings

Filth
Jackie Malfoy thats what everyone says

Corran
Not everyone, I didn't say it because it doesn't.

ladygrim
i have seen a chain reaction of people puking sick all because on person puked...sick

Corran
Ahh the vomit domino effect, a veritable delight of the senses: the crescendo of noise: the rainbow colour of the vomit: the intense pungent aromas: and if you are really sick the slimy sticky feel as you taste the bitter acidic flavour of the various pavement pizzas. droolio

ladygrim
disgusting....

ladygrim
it was in one of my first french lessons

Corran
What do you mean, it's a most poetic way of describing group puke.

shellie
i was rather impressed myself

XIA
Newly opened shower curtains, i just hate the smell no expression

Beast_Within
the smell of puke stick out tongue

Norma Jean
This kid's feet who sits behind me in class smells like he swiped them through someone's buttcrack. sick

The Tired Hiker
Dead fish. Blah!

ladygrim
tinned mushy peas.... omg they stink
or tinned baked beans... fried eggs..

im not sure wat type of factory its classed as but dead animals go in and it smells hurendous

xLiNdS x 622x
ok everyone on KMC is gonna be puking becuz they're all namin the things that make them puke..

Circadian Rythm
The thougt of my parents having sex.
I just can't picture my mother going " GIVE IT UP YOU POT-BELLIED STALLION "

Deviruchi
...Seriously, i think a dog poo on an eviscerated decomposing body thats near some vomit. now THAT smells bad! laughing

Rogue Jedi
Whoa.

Darth Piggott
Originally posted by ladygrim
i have seen a chain reaction of people puking sick all because on person puked...sick

yea seeing other people puke sometimes makes me puke, or just simply make me feel like im going to.

steverules_2
Anyone here ever seen Brain dead? Watch it, after that you'll have a stronger stomache

Rogue Jedi
Cockroaches.

Darth Piggott
I think a cockroach crawling over me would freak me out, but I probably wouldn't puke. Just run around screaming like a little girl laughing out loud

ADarksideJedi
I gag over anything no idea why but watching a very bloody movie makes me want to puke.

Impediment
I have three cats. I literally CANNOT change the cat box without gagging and retching. My wife has to do it, else I'll vomit.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
I have three cats. I literally CANNOT change the cat box without gagging and retching. My wife has to do it, else I'll vomit.

Yeah, fresh catshit that's more the consistency of pudding is the smell that makes me gag. If you know my "gag reflex" when it comes to smells and other things, I'm like a Titan...but fresh cat shit is my kryptonite.

It's not so bad once it goes into the litterbox, gets covered up, and dries. I have tried various cat litters and I must say that Fresh Step: Multiple Cat works very well. If you're not trying that, try it. Try it once and then tell me how that works for you.

The Red
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
What is something out there that just makes you want to puke. I mean literally.

Whether you just think about it, or when you see it, or smell it.

Me:

Everytime I see mold on food I practically want to yak.

You know, pull something out of the fridge. Some left over cream corn. Open it up, and there 5 or 6 black furr balls with white rings around them.

Oh god! sick I want to puke just thinking about it.
I'm serious RJ. haermm

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Impediment

I think I am going to be the same way when we get a cat.I am like that already with number two baby diapers LOL.Anyway I will have my husband do it for me! smile

Lord Shadow Z
Grolsch lager from a can, from a bottle I'm fine but from a can I bring it up. Other that that nothing really but illness makes me vomit.

Last time I did vomit I brought up a cocoa drink and and a chocolate muffin, so needless to say I've stayed away from those for a while. I mean, I had a stomach bug but still, I couldn't think of eating or drinking anything to do with chocolate after bringing all that up one night.

Cherrywild
The scent of bubble gum while I'm in a car makes me incredibly nauseated.

Rogue Jedi
That's weird.

Cherrywild
I know it. I just can't stand it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Cherrywild
The scent of bubble gum while I'm in a car makes me incredibly nauseated.

I know it. I just can't stand it.

I don't think it's weird. Being in a tight space and experiencing strong odors (regardless of the smell) can be sickening for lots of people.

Rogue Jedi
I know it. I just can't stand it. Wait, now that I think of it, a while back I was riding with someone and they started chewing grape bubble yum. It didn't make me sick, but I was like "MAN that's strong."

Leo.M
alcohol. sick

StarCraft2
halatosis and buttocks that has been half assed wiped after shitting.

BO. I HATE GRAPPLING A FIGHTER WITH FUKIN BO.

I ALSO HATE HATE HATE KICKBOXING BOXING MMA SPARRING WITH A GUY WITH HALATOSIS.

POUR SOME GOD DAMN HYDROGEN PEROXIDE ON YOUR MOUTH AND BUBBLE IT UP LIKE YOU HAVE RABIES

StarCraft2
A vagina infected with Trichomoniasis. LOTS AND LOTS OF CHEESE

http://nonthaburi.moph.go.th/cyber/disinfo/cai/std/vt.jpg

Kelly_Bean
The sight and thought of any food that I dislike can make me gag..

I hate pepperonis. I will only eat them if they are the little chunks of pepperonis on pizzas. I was eating a leftover piece that my Dad had and he had stuck some big pepperonis on it and though I picked them off, I still started gagging at the thought.

RE: Blaxican
Smegma.

Rogue Jedi
Salami.

Mr. Rhythmic
My roommate having sexual tension with a bald girl (except one strand of hair on her head) as they quote bad musical movies.

Happened, btw.

Rogue Jedi
That's hot.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
That's hot.

Hot as an iceberg, maybe.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Hot as an iceberg, maybe. Hot as fiendfyre.

Utsukushii
The smell of food after you're done eating. It always smells good before and while you're eating, but afterwards sick

immaturerainbow
When I get a hair in my mouth. sick

Naz
The sound of velcro ripping apart

bacati55
Hello

There are some thing which made me puke like when i travel in the bus in the hilly region where bus keeps on moving round n round.
And when i see someone getting stitches in front of me, i can bear that pain in me.

Thanks
A2zchild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.