Aaaaarrgggghhh!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
I swear I'm gonna start spitting fire if I dont get this out!
right. my best friends girl friend has declared that she doesnt see enought of him and says that he should spend more time with her than his friends but get this, we're best mates and his girlfriend sees him more than I do if it was the other way round I'd understand it!
rob and I have a brother/sister friendship we're so close and I see him a few hours a week and even then we cant talk freely like we do when theres no one around. we think the same, and share a connection which is hard to discribe to some one without them getting the wrong idea.

now can some one tell me if I'm being paranoid but I get the idea she doesnt want he near rob. mad

LordKerrigor
its called a controlling relationship

darkcrown
BEAT THE BIT*H DOWN!!! mad

Korri
i *heart* violence

Baby Beast Boy7
laughing out loud

Tex
icecream

darkcrown
laughing

Korri
Tex ice-cream makes you fat no expression

Lara
tell me about it! I mean fecking hell! shes trying to change him and I'm not liking it one little bit. I thought she was some one to watch right from the minute I met her and I really really really didnt want that to be right for robs sake I so desperatley wanted to be wrong and now I fell like a right b*tch not to metion that I feel like I'm having tha most important thing in my life (the friendship cuz its the only one that hasnt turned to shit) ripped out of my grasp and all becuase of tinas insecurities I just wanna scream! crybaby

Baby Beast Boy7
eek! laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Do any of us care? No

darkcrown
.....i care..... to a small extent.......a really small small extent.....

okay, no i dont no expression

Baby Beast Boy7
laughing out loud

Lara
sorry have I lost the plot some where did I see that tex posted in here? confused

Lara
thanks for your input ppl I'm really in need of some help here and all you can do is mock me, well tahnks a bunch! sad

LordKerrigor
im full!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Beast Boy7
im not mocking u.....im just laughin on wat they put....cause its funny sad

a1hsauce
id love to help u but i really dont understand a word of wat u just wrote

SlipknoT
No Problem wink

Lara
ok, Tina has said that her and Rob should spend more time together and less time with friends. this isnt the first time shes said this and its only since Rob and myself have been talking alot more (cuz I backed off from my friends including Rob altogether not so long ago due to a really bad health issue) but following that Rob told me that Tina said to him that if some one told her that they had seen Rob and myself together in more than a friend situation then she would believe it.

the thing that gets me is that she knows there is nothing going on between Rob and I but thats irrelevant. I hardly see Rob as it is and its like I'm having a family member die on me. sorry thats the only way I can describe it.

Miss_Faye
tsk tsk tsk

Baby Beast Boy7
i understand sad

Phoenix Aska
Hmm....I guess she just wants her bf all to herself without the fear that he might cheat on her...

a1hsauce
ohhhh thats wat it said.....

my advice ignore it as long as u know ur friendship is innocent, u should have nothing to worry about, but at the same time, many people think perception is reality, so just be careful

Alpha Centauri
I think that you might have an attraction to him you never knew about.

You probably think "No way, he's like my brother." However some people can have that sort of attraction going on. Maybe you two have an unofficial, unannounced relationship and therefore it's as though she's moving in.

That's what it seems like from what you've been saying. "She's trying to keep Rob away from ME." And all that.

-AC

Corran
Lara, my head hurts, use more punctuation, if you need to talk you have my contact details or PM.

Baby Beast Boy7
my heads been hurting all day sad

Dregh
Lara: My opinion is that his girlfriend SHOULD spend more time with him than any friend, best friend, horse, tortoise or ravioli.

Baby Beast Boy7
mmm...ravioli...u made me hungry mad

Lara
no,no,no thats not what I meant. I dont mind her wanting more time with Rob its just the distinct impression that she doesnt just me or more importantly Rob.

as far as the friendship thing there is more to it than that and its been talked about and both Rob and myself have agreed that when the time is right and neither of us are in a relationship then thats that. but we both have more selfcontrol and morals than to do that to each other and the people we are seeing. at the moment things are really completcated cus we're in a close knit friendship group consisting of me and kris and rob and tina.

what makes it worse is that we're all going to be at a college friends B-day party saturday night all I can think of what to do is to avoid both rob and tina on the night but I know for a fact that both of them will approach me to find out what the problems is as well as kris. and I can hardly turn round and say, "well actually tina, your my problem! I have designs on your bf and as well as that I think you a manipulative spoilt cow that wants to ruin the only friendship I've had that has turned to sh*t! besides that I want to stamp on your face. all in all I'm fine, really. big grin"

hardly my way of dealing with things and I certainly dont want to lumber Rob with this AND hurt Kris. he's a great guy and I really really like him.

ARGH!!!!!!! I'm a real spam head!!!!frusty

a1hsauce
dont ruin ur night because of them though, go out have fun, if they come up to u... honesty is the best policy

Lara
not in this case thats a pathway to self destruction and the complete anyalation of 4 friendships and tow relationships. and I hate hurting others. I'd rather suffer in silence and hurt myself cuz that is what I can live with.

family moto: if you cant live with what your to do in life than dont do it.

very true saying.

a1hsauce
ya but theres also a universal virtue that is true among every creature on this planet. look out for yourself

Lara
I do, avoiding hurting or upseting as many ppl as possible. wiccan rule I'm afraid!

"harm none, an do what ye will"

a1hsauce
are u wiccan

Lara
yep.

a1hsauce
oh okay so can i ask u somethin then cause i could never figure this out

Lara
fire away. I'll try and answer but I'm still at the immediate reading phase and have been for that last four years although I know quite a fair bit.

a1hsauce
so then are wiccans considered witches

Lara
thats the common name for pagans, druids and wiccans.

"witch" actually means wise. I hope that has solved your dilema. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.