Armpit hair?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Is there really any purpose for this fur under our arms? confused

Tired Hiker
If you shave them and collect all the trimmings for a long time, you can one day make a very suave sweater!

VENOMfan
LMAO laughing

SlipknoT
OF COURSE! How could I be so blind.

Baylin
Or you could make something really funny by shaving the bottom half and have a little face tatooed where you shaved. Then when you lift your arm it'll look like a funny little geezer with mad hair... laughing out loud laughing out loud

laughing out loud

blink

confused

*walks out in shame.... sad *

JKozzy
Rightfully so! miffed

...stick out tongue

Punker69
just because you dont have any.............. stick out tongue

heen68
laughing

Orlando Bloom03
........Well its so you won't smell funny!

Tex
Armpit hair puke

SlipknoT
How would armpit hair contribute to the way you smell? confused

lil bitchiness
Because the armpits hair collects the sweat. The sweat itself doest smell, its when the bacteria start to feed of of it, and start to shit and reproduce, then thats what actually smells, not your sweat!

Take a shower everyone...if you smell sweaty it meas millions and millions of bacteria are reproducig and shitting under your armpits! yes

VilleValo462
sick ... arm pit hair is gross enough .. i didnt want to know that no

Tptmanno1
Wow....
*Goes and washes armpit hair*

VilleValo462
* goes and washes hair as well *

**** it

* shaves the arm pits *

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud No dude! That was brilliant! laughing

heen68
talking about saving hair,how about the guy who saves his earwax in a bottle and uses it as polish around the house and for his car. sick sick

NyC-gUrL
eek! how smart is that eek!

very economical yes

heen68
sick

NyC-gUrL
smart

heen68
sick sick sick sick sick sick

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

ash007
mmmm i am in the in the swimming team at uni. which means have to shave all my hair of eek!. Yep it really sucks but apperently it makes us more stramlined or something wink

Korri
sick

shaber
Why did you all have to try and extract my lunch? sick

Korri
you do that yourself laughing

shaber
If you're not careful I'll send a load of hostile colobus monkeys to your house! mad

Korri
oh joy messed

heen68
laughing out loud

Korri
dont laugh at him he doesnt deserve the humour stick out tongue

SlipknoT
does that include your eyebrows and regular hair eek! you must look odd laughing

BadBabe
it cools you off see the sweat drips down the hairs and by the time it touches your skin its cold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.