Fave Superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss_Faye
Who's yer fave SuperHero...??

Me, Batman cus ya know...he kicks A$$!

Ironman
umm wrong place to post this and its been done a million jillion times.

nigel45
Uh-oh. This is going to get close or moved.

Scoobless
batman huh? i posted this on another thread......... you may disagree if you like

srankmissingnin
Damn that Batman, he drives with out insurance and I doubt he is going the speed limit...

Scoobless
i bet bruce wayne does have insurance, it wouldn't be negated just cos he drives around town in his gimp suit........ i wonder what it'd cost for full coverage on the batmobile........ does he ever pull into a staion to fill it up? unleaded? diesel?.... if so does he buy a snack like most others? i think batman goes for doughnuts cos he doesn't want to get chocolate on the suit

srankmissingnin
If he had insurance on the Batmobile it would be easy to find out who Batman was...

There was a comercial when Batman: Forever came out with Batman going to McDonalds lol

Scoobless
and if superman wore glasses no-one would recognise him......... waitadamnminute.........

Tron
Wrong forum.

Moving

Alpha Centauri
The Silver Surfer.

-AC

Napalm
Punisher

Mainstream
only one huh? Nightwing or Gambit for me.

Napalm
also: Daredevil, Hulk

muffin man
NOVA

Joker1237
Good old Batsy lol. I do wish he would SMILE one of these days lol.

speiderman
Batman. But I also go for spiderman. both are good superheros.

alphie908
most def batman...he's UNSTOPPABLE!!!

pr1983
cyclops...

Dazzler619
Spidey and Gambit

DarkCrawler
Batman. His plans never fail and he can breathe in space. stick out tongue

eleveninches
Fave superheros:
1.Hal Jordan
2.Cable
3.Batman

Next Venom_girl
In no particular order:
Spider-man, Spider-girl, Venom, She-venom, Black Cat, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and Sara (Witchblade)

Paola
use the official favorite character thread, please: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t312923.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.