gob smacked!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
My mums bf just got me a kenwood head set for my car when I eventaully get one! I'm so surprised I mean wow! he's never done anything like that for me! and its really lifted my mood!!!!!

LordKerrigor
*smacks lara around a bit with a large gob*

Lara
OW! what was that for?????? crybaby

a1hsauce
wats a kenwood head set

Lara
ok, Kenwood is the manufacturers name and a head set is like the stereo operating unit.

a1hsauce
ohh so u got some headphones

Lara
no. its the stereo system for the car. (head set)

a1hsauce
ohhhh ok wat kinda car u drive

Lara
eer I said in the first post that I dont have one yet. big grin

a1hsauce
dont yell at me, then how can u have a system for a car and not have the car

Lara
I wasnt yelling sweetie, just stating a point big grin

he thatough it would be a nice gesture seeming as he hasnt been all that nice to my at recent. any how he knows I have to have my music and I'm used to good sound systems not only that he doesnt want the embarassment of when I turn up out side the house with the stereo blaring and it sounding like a tin can. hes a bit of a car freak and that includes the electricals inside as well as the engine and body.

a1hsauce
i got ya, how old are you?

Lara
18. and I still havent applied for my provisional licence! jdee! I've really got sort out my finances and get the ball rolling.

a1hsauce
lol dont worry i didnt start drivin till i was 18 either

Lara
and you are now?

a1hsauce

a1hsauce
well i take that back , 17 i drove 18 i had my car

Lara
ok. what car do you have, just outta curiosit. big grin

a1hsauce
well see in that decision i was smart... instead of going after a car that is fast or looks the nicest i went after one that will save my a$$ some money. i have a toyota corolla 2004

Lara
wise, very wise.
for my first car I'm after an old banger, as long as its got no rust and isnt green but actually is fully functional I'm not bothered. I want an economical car. but it also has to have a big enough boot for my brothers wheelchair to fit in.

a1hsauce
good thinkin wink

Lara
just hope I can get a decent insurance policy that isnt going to cost me the earth when I do get driving. laughing out loud

a1hsauce
insurance is a b!tch. just cause ur under 25 youre considered a liability therefor you should pay twice as much as other people thats horse crap

Lara
laughing out loud age discrimination. its a b*tch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.