Routine Landmarks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Just out of curiousity (I didn't think this belonged in OTF coz it has meaning I guess) do any of you have things that are part of your daily routine that you specifically look out for?

Like when you go to school, work or uni, is there anything/anyone that you look out for or see on your way there that isn't REALLY major but would create a void if it wasn't there? Or some everyday occurance/task that isn't necessarily essential, but if you didn't do it you'd notice?

I ask because it's one of those things that you think of internally. Wondering if anyone has that same thing going on.

-AC

pr1983
when i was in college... every morning there was a 30 minute walk to the the train station from my house, and every morning like clockwork i'd pass this girl on the way (i live in a rural area so its not exactly busy), every morning we'd pass and smile at each other (never spoke a word mind you), one morning she wasnt there... and it was weird... i wasn't even that interested or anything... but i wondered about her...

Alpha Centauri
It's weird the way the smallest things are noticeable when they're gone.

Inspired me to create the thread.

-AC

Jackie Malfoy
My stepfather is who I look out for on the weekens.Because he likes to make sure I have a horrible weeken.JMspam_laser

Alpha Centauri
Yes but how does that have any relevance whatsoever to the thread?

-AC

Afro Cheese
Believe it or not.. a rooster. I live in sorta a city area, so it's sort of strange to see a rooster walking around the city streets. But every day when I walk home from school I see him on this vacant lot, next to this warehouse, walking around pecking at the ground. I don't know if the people around the neighborhood feed him or what.. but he's a gigantic bird. It's likely that he was bought for a cockfight and got away or something like that. I look for him ever day if I walk home from school but I usually only see him about half the time.

Tex
That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard! cry

pr1983
thank you embarrasment

i do think about her the odd time though... anytime i walk to the train station...

Tex
crybaby

pr1983
i know... embarrasment http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

bilb
Cant compete with that one....... sad messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.