Whats the point in being a sterio type.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Londonboy7
Im kind of sick of them "Cough agent64" that say all goths are pale and wird. Im not goth but im still pissed

shellie
tis what PMs are for or ignore option erm

Londonboy7
still though it makes me mad Imm not nessisarilly singleing him out im just telling people to stop

NyC-gUrL
its stereo types smile

Londonboy7

dave123
stereotypes are sort of an "average" of a social group yes

Fearnix
I dislke people who stereotype things

Londonboy7
ya

Agent 69
stupid goth

Clovie
huh

Punk Tiger
I know what you mean, goths aren't stupid... I'm not one but still, I like them

Korri
Pimp is the only Stereotype to be.. pimp

vaya_the_elf
There is no point.

As long as your you.. thats all that matters

A4E
what does stereotype??

A4E
...mean lol

Myth
Actually, stereotypes are a good thing. They help psychologists and scientists generelize behaviors in often predictable patterns. In everyday life, if we didn't stereotype, we would have a hard time knowing how to socially behave around others. People who have problems stereotyping others usually have poor social lives because of this. Its when somebody assumes in a negative way when it can become a problem. So you can't say that "I dislke people who stereotype things" when we all do it and it is important to healthy behavior.

taft
stereotypes are wierd

Filth
Right on Londonbiy7.

Stero typing is just someything stupid people do to seem important.

barbarossa
LOL..... Sterotypes. euro

Blind-Enemy
]

i dont know why you're mad ... Agent 69 is the typical moron stereotype , but you dont see him complaining wink

smoker4
My favourite stereotype is banger and olson

smoker4
Or JVC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.