Most Over-rated Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
Well, this thread spawned from one thing only, the amount of master cheif threads i have seen, on all different forums.

i really cant see whats so good about him, big green guy in a suit with guns, with from what ive seen the personality of a piece of bargain furniture from k-mart. everyone going "OMG!!!1 1 W@nNa sExX0r w1T Mc!!!1", i really dont see his deal.

which characters do you think are over-rated, and if you want to explain why.

hopefully this could be an interesting discussion

SnakeEyes
Sephiroth
Master Chief ( he is awesome but still )

WindDancer
No big explanation they just overrated:

Mario
Zelda
Pokemon
Any character from FF
Frogger
Any character from Romance of the 3 kingdoms
Lara Croft

SaTsuJiN
Master Chief
Dante
Sephiroth
Inuyasha
Yugi / Yami Yugi
Trunks
Ken (street fighter)

Red Superfly
ANY Final Fantasy 7 character. Man people need to calm down. OMG! Sephiroth is teh r0xorz!

Master Chief definitely. Boring green dude in a suit. Wow, big deal. Halo in general is over-rated.

I feel like saying Solid Snake and Grey Fox, but I think they deserve their over-ratedness on account of the fact they are truly awesome.

sith_darth_jay
totally agree with WD...........

and Master Chief and any character from Dragon Ball

Gryn Jabar
HK-47. He's hilarious, but nigh on useless IMO.

ArthasKnight
Have you even played KOTOR? HK-47 is awesome, my favorite character by far. But I digress...

Most over-rated: Mario. Hate his guts.

Kenshinswife
"Prince" From prince of persia...

ScarFace Clone
MC

god number 2
arthas from warcraft 3 smile

SaTsuJiN
lol.. arthas is hardly overrated. noone even talks about him.. but thats just my opinion

ArthasKnight
Undead Arthas is cool, Human Arthas is whiny and a wuss.

JKozzy
Anything Halo, mainly Master Chief
Tidus from FFX

S'all I can think of right now... brain shut off. Go no school for a week big grin

WhoKnows?
um.
Mario
Princess Peach
Link
Movie-Based Games and their characters
um...
Coco Bandicoot (Crash is better without her)
Cream the Rabbit (she was a pointless twerp added to the Sonic Team)
um.
*scratches head.
i know there is more.

BackFire
Sephiroth.

WhoKnows?
i like those pics.

Silver Stardust
Cloud and Sephiroth...everyone acts like they're the end-all be-all characters in video games.

Kael
Sephiroth http://www.smeds.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1108599058.gif

Machete_Guy
Lara Croft

Darth Surgent
The ending of Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne made me sad. sad

WhoKnows?
i like lara croft.
i remember!
i hate pokemon and everything of it!
i like the yu-gi-oh card game, but what's the point of playing it as a video game?
im not interested in a lot.

WhoKnows?
oh crap i quoted the wrong thing. embarrasment

WhoKnows?
i need to stop making mistakes.

dave123
sorcerer use the edit button

WhoKnows?
it doesnt work, damn it!

dave123
15-minute rule

WhoKnows?
oh.

Dogbert
Samus, she is too overpowered for her own enemies

Punk Tiger
Nina?
And Link isn't over rated, he's perfect, Princess Peach yes! Coco is cool, she the smart one, Crash maybe a hero but sometimes he's clumsey laughing but he still rocks!

Coco's the computer genius!
Cream the Rabbit yes!
Let me think of my own... *thinks* umm.... Amy Rose maybe... Eggman, he should have his old look, now he's tall, he should be short and fat!

Lionheart
alright if they did not overrate them would you still enjoy teh games or shows i think not............

DEFCON One
cut mario some slack. he came around long before personailty was important to video game characters

BrainStorm_wow
Master Cheif Sucks, just like Halo. I think Duke Nukem is UNDERrated. I can understand the PSX games and why they would hurt his status, but Duke Nukem 3D is alsome. I just wish I could kick the crap out of those 3D Realms guys for not working on Duke Nukem Forever. They can't make Duke, but they can make all those gay Max Payn games.

ChickinMeat
well i wouldnt call max payne "gay", but then im a great fan of those games.

but i do agree with the duke comment, hes is a legend, and one of my favorite game hero's. i can still hope one day duke nukem forever will come out, and by that time it best be bloody good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.