Kid blames GTA for killing cops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cal31
Anybody else see this crap? Another insane kid blaming his actions on a game :http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?floc=ne-us-12-l2&flok=FF-APO-1110&idq=/ff/story/0001%2F20050215%2F1809016501.htm&sc=1110

WindDancer
That kid (now an adult) is total punk and a assh0le! Using the excuse that video games drove him to commit those crimes is the worse defense he can use in a trial. He knows exactly what he is doing and I think he wants to blame a video game for his actions. Put his ass in jail for life and throw away the key.

Robo-Chocobo
or better yet, since life is a video game and we all gotta die sometime, lets just kill him now.

SlipknoT
What an idiot

Londonboy7
If he knows its Viedo games it defeats the point

furryman
What has happened in Alabama is that four companies participated in the training of Devin ... to kill three men

clever wording, shame people will believe it roll eyes (sarcastic)

SaTsuJiN
lol.. "Training".. boy.. I guess I should learn from Dragonball Budoukai 3 on how to fight faster than the speed of light happy

StinkFist462
the kid thinks that this is actually gonna help him ?

Silver Stardust
roll eyes (sarcastic)

What a moron..."the game made me do it!!!" No, dumbass, you did it all by yourself! bang

radioboy121
This is no different than a murderer claiming insanity. Our civilization is notorious for using scapegoats in any type of medium and the US system makes a number of people apparently very "sue crazy" too.

Linkalicious
Courts should realize....

People don't do things because of video games.....video games do these things because of people.

The creators of the game didn't introduce the notion of cop killing....people were killing cops FARRRR before video games ever exsisted.

Games emulate the things that go on in real life (usually the most extreme things) Real life doesn't emulate games.

Darth Surgent
Exactly happy

JLred
Those are the kind of kids that should pay....Linkalicious (sp?) Idea was the best ..........,

hotsauce6548
Next we're gonna see some guy jump off a building, trying to webswing from skyscraper to skyscraper.

"But it was in the Spider-Man game!"

OB1-adobe
Thats America for ya. For some reason I wasn't suprised it was in the south.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.