hm...I need guys help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss_Faye
My bf and I 3 year Anniversary (ADay) is coming up and I don't know what to give to him. I don't really want to give him the typical b.s. of gift....so from a guys point of view whats the best thing to give him?? Thanks mwahs!

Jeff-Man
an iPod or money.

Miss_Faye
really? hm i was thinking about new rims but im unsure...

Miss_Faye
tsk thats it...aw..

Dregh
Your love, maybe?

Miss_Faye
well yus he already has that but...i was thinking more material...lol rims is one example but also a strip aday gift but im unsure...so EH i want to know from a guys perspective what they would like

LordKerrigor
lol buy yourself edible panties

LandoSpeeder2
Another 3 years of being his bf.

Dregh
A striptease?

Miss_Faye
edible panties...lol thats cute, of course im going to be his GF for another 3 years

Miss_Faye
tsk tsk

Alpha Centauri
Just think of something he'll never expect.

-AC

LordKerrigor
lol im telling ya edible panties

Corran
Take him for dinner in a nice restaurant, be very tactile with him all through the meal whilst telling him exactly what you are going to do to him later over and over again, works for me - food, wine and sex droolio

furryman
I wouldn't complain erm

Arachnoidfreak
Give him some good lovin'.

furryman
he'll probably get you a necklace or bath lotion anyway stick out tongue

Corran
why would he buy her something when it's his birthday? confused

eggmayo
Its their 3 year anniversary not his birthday

WindDancer
If you can afford it buy him a video game console (like an Xbox, PS2 or a gamecube). If he already owns one then buy him some games. But buy the cool ones....trust me it will work.

Agent 69
A pole dance

shangheid
I agree that would be best cool

a1hsauce
buy him a chia pet... cha cha cha chia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.