Wow... i'm bored

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delfedd
Who would win... jar jar binks (episode I) versus an inanimite object?

Miss_Faye
i'll win...

Sadako of Girth
Binks'd do well for a while against the inanimate object and then at his moment of seeming victory he'd completely screw it up by succuming to one of his inane moments of slapstick merriment (that is meant to be spontanious and amusing, yet come across as completely contrived)
and somehow accidently beats himself to death with the inanimate object and "Acccidently" feeds most of himself to a Rancor while the Sarlacc gets the other half... (If there is any justice....) wink

Julie
I'm pulling for the inanimate object....BTW, get a life

Sadako of Girth
Hey! I have a rich and reasonably varied one cheers... smile
Don't be fooled by the Storyboard thread, the fact that I hate Jar-Jar for nearly ruining my Fav saga or by the amount of time I set aside for the boards..... wink

Delfedd
Who me? that was cruel *goes and curls up in a corner*

ArthasKnight
Inanimate object: Jar Jar'd likely pick it up and drop it on his head, killing him instantly (yes, it's a heavy object now).

Delfedd
Oh. thats nice.

Julie
I see the corner thing didn't last long....

ARC Trooper 117
That is mean, Julie. stick out tongue

Julie
*innocent look*

I have no idea what you're talking about:-)

ARC Trooper 117
shifty
Heh.

Julie
my what shiftly eyes you have arc

ARC Trooper 117
naughty
Indeed....

Julie
That is such a scary face...I like it. You do like those faces...I'm just too lazy to go into the reply part and use them:-) so boring typing faces will just ahve to suffice

ARC Trooper 117
stick out tongue
That's funny. laughing out loud

smoker4
:/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.