Fushigi Yuugi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fireblaze_57
FIUSHIGI YUUGI IS THE BEST!

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

sailormoon
Tell me about it! How far have you read? rolling on floor laughing

caed
there is a TV serious too

houtsjc
isn't thear a manga

Celestialgirl
I've only read the first one, but I fell in love with it and am now trying to find the second one- I live in a small hick town so you can't really find manga there.

caed
download lime wire and get all the ainme u can watch untill you eyes bleed ^_^

BlackHatDefect
Wehave a thread for this already..where the **** are the MODS?

kazetsuki
fushigi yuugi is the best anime i ever watch...
fushigi yuugi really made me sad and cry
i don;t know how much does i cried.
i cried becuz of nuriko died
hotohori died,chirilo died,mitsukake died,when hotohori ,mitsukake,chiriko,nuriko soul come back to miaka..........all this time i am cring......and more

moises
I have seen all the series of "Mysterious Play"..........and I think it's an O.K anime.

mssharrow
i love fushigi, but I dont like the scene where everyone come to miaka's world, i think it is much better if everything just happen on the book.

I like the story of susunal & tatara. big grin

grintgirl
fushigi yugi is my favorite anime/manga i fell in love with it as soon as i saw the first 4 episodes but then i started reading the manga and it has been my favorite ever since

Nakago
I like Fushigi Yugi: The Mysterious Play Anime, but the Manga is better. reading

Celestialgirl
Well I've seen up to ep. 48 and read manga volumes up to 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.