KV 37: Senate Chamber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scramba2000
http://rapidshare.de/files-en/615060/kv37.mov.html

Though it will appear huge in the finished film, the Senate Chamber set is pretty sparse during principal photography. Only a single Senate pod has been constructed, and it sits quite close to the central Senate Podium, where Palpatine will declare himself Emperor of the galaxy.

EDIT: Btw, I personally believe that Spoileriffic and Hard Copy are paid members of LFL doing what they are told to do.

LandoSpeeder2
cheers scramba!

prod_
Cool!!!

thanks!!!

spoilerific is told to spread spoilers???huh???

Sadako of Girth
I could believe that especially hearing recently on TFN spoilers that LFL weren't actually as mad at people for releasing new pics and stuff as some(And lets face it, most of us) would believe....
But then that does beg the questions of-

"Why don't they release the stuff on hyperspace as they seem to consider that their primary release source? They seem REAL protective of their stuff on there!" and "Its a bit insulting to payers-of-the-fee members isn't it to release stuff over their heads isn't it...?"

Cheers Scramba, I think you may be right....! smile

PTGrievous
Wow, lightning fast

And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the spoilers are spread upon official orders to promote/hype the film.

theshakl
thanks scramba

scramba2000
I've been around the SW internet scene from 98 when the 1st TPM trailer was first released and I know quite a bit about the TFN/ MF.com/ OpSombrero/ episode-x/ Tbone internal feuds. I may be wrong about what I said above but I do firmly believe that they are authorized by LFL to do what they are doing.

TheForceSupreme
Thank you, scramba.

Sith Master X
Thanks Scramba!

TheForceSupreme
I for one never had any doubt. Just think about it, would it really be that hard for Lucas and co to catch these guys stealing their stuff?

Sadako of Girth
Man...! What a hypocrisy that'd be for threatening court action over someone actually doing their (LFL's) own actions of promotion and advertising....! confused sick confused

BTW: Never questioned you or your statement of opinion for a nanosecond Scramba...! Was merely puzzled by those points I bought up
but then that reaction of mine and maybe other's is probably part of LFL's strategy/thinking....to try to answer my own questions... smile

Count Doodoo
I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

Thanks, BTW! smile

Mempho76
Thanks Scramba.

Torik_Shai
Cool, thanks Scramba! big grin

Jedi Priestess
It was ok, nothing to write home about. Last nights was better I think. wink

bilb
True that ^^^^^^^^^^^

LightSaber_Part
Thanks scramba.
big grin

Morridini
Thx Scramba.

Maxi1084
The link doesn't work.

hitmbig
hey jackass fix the ****ing link

bilb
Hey, thats not nice......

Maxi1084
The world isn't nice.

bilb
What do I have my very own troll now?

spoilerman
Wow.
Well heres a link, and thanks scramba for originally posting it. smile
http://www.spoilerman.4t.com/kvs.html

fixed it

Maxi1084
That link doesn't work either.

And no,you don't have a troll,I just called you out on something and wanted a good answer.

bilb
THEN STOP STALKING ME

Maxi1084
I'm not stalking you,get over yourself "dill"b

spoilerman
it works now. Sorry about the popups..

Maxi1084
Ah,cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.