North Korea...blech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
I am so glad that I do not live in North Korea. The amount of brain-washing that goes on is highly disturbing. What do the rest of you all think?

dean7879
brainwashing goes on all around the world

FeceMan
Yeah, but this is really, REALLY bad.

pr1983
it is extremely terrible, they get them young, the school curriculum is designed to show them that their leader is prcatically a god and that american devils will come and try to kill them...

its sick, perverted and extremely twisted...

dean7879
they are nutters

pr1983
you can't blame the people though, they've been brainwashed... its their leaders who need sorting out...

FeceMan
I am the American Nazi who is ruled by the tyranical war-monger Bush! Only the great, respectable, and highly attractive KIM JONG IL (sorry if I butchered the name) can save me! We love you Je--err, KIMMY!

SaTsuJiN
they had this hilarious painting (done by N Koreans of course) of
Kim Jong Il being well liked by people of every nation,
showing him shaking hands with an african minister and
such.. really stupid

Now... bow down to your god , North Koreans~.. Muahahahah!!
http://www.inthesetimes.com/images/27/08/kim-jong.jpg

pr1983
u ever see that dance thing the kids do in honour of him...

it is like whoa... unbelievable... almost perfect synchronicity... amazing...

Tex
That's hot! eyes

GCG
thats inside Fathless's vid "I want More"

Click Me !

Actually the coreogrphy is spectacular ; truly disciplined they are smile

pr1983
yeah, i saw it on a bbc documentary myself about one of the kids, it gave an insight into n. korea... i couldn't believe it...

GCG
couldnt believe what ?

pr1983
how good it was... hundreds of kids in almost perfect unsion... i could never do that shit...

Captain REX
That is truely an amazing feat, getting all those kids to dance in unison.

...and then having all those Russian-style uniformed officers watching...

...and the sickle-and-hammer...

Those Commies!

Silver Stardust
Except they're not actually communist wink

Tptmanno1
(sshhh Don't burst Rexxy's bubble, I'm sure he thinks he's smart now...)

Silver Stardust
But I love bursting people's bubbles! sad

Tptmanno1
(But he's rexxy, so innocent....)

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud Says the person who lives in America!

Classic.

Df02
lol, cos the brainwashing is obviously just as bad as N. Korea

oh wait no it isnt, lol u just like to think it is
not saying there isnt brainwashing in the US, but its hardly N. Korea style

lil bitchiness
Yeah, wow, you're clever. I'd like to think that American's are brainwashed - you know, you're kinda right - i do like to think they are, because i refuse to believe that half of the people who voted, voted for Bush did it out of their own will and intelligence.

BackFire
Americans are stupid

Koreans are brainwashed.

You decide what's worse.

I'll tell you one thing, I'd much rather live in America then N.Korea though, at least free choice is available here.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

Maybe the best place to live is Switzerland - I wonder if they ever moan about their goverment...

I am coming to America in June, and im looking foward to it too. thumb up

Alpha Centauri
"Americans are stupid. Koreans are brainwashed. You decide what's worse."

Neither.

If you're stupid, you're likely to be brainwashable. If you're brainwashed, you're stupid.

I agree with your last statement though. Would rather live in the USA than N. Korea.

-AC

Jackie Malfoy
What makes you think that they are brain washed there?JM

botankus
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wow, what a surprise: A thread going off-topic and talking about Bush and stupid Americans. I knew that since it was on Page 2 that it would be before I even opened the thread.

Next thread title: "Crisis in the Creeks of Djibouti," and I predict by post #4 somebody will be posting about the inevitable American strike on Iran.

WindDancer
I'm surprise this has not turn into "Christians are such hyprocrites and evil doers LOLOLOL" babble dabble that is common around these threads.

finti
well the North Koreans are a oppressed people that learn little if nothing about the situation around the world, all they are fed is what the government wants them to know and learn, they dont know anything else so blame the people in charge and not North Korea as a whole

KharmaDog
When I was a younger I met someone from North Korea and they told me that North Koreans are taught that the light bulb, the aeroplane, the automobile and a tonne of other things were invented in Korea.

They are also taught that North Korea won the Korean war among many other things that are completely outta whack.

finti
North Koreans that were separated from family in the south know this to be BS but then again talk about the truth might cost you dearly as if they hadnt lost enough already

FeceMan
There's a difference between Nazi-like brainwashing and media bias + ignorance.

finti
well you dont need to waste time brainwashing the ignorant, they think things are allright out of ignorance

FeceMan
What? That didn't make much sense. Are you trying to say, "Not if, by ignorance, the people are led to believe that Nazi-like brainwashing is acceptable?"

finti
look again

FeceMan
Yes, ignorance is bliss (in most cases), so what is your point?

finti
point is ignorance is almost as bad as being brainwashed, at least those brainwashed North Koreans are forced to have lack of knowledge of the surrounding world

SaTsuJiN
well.. I dont think anyone is stupid really.. we all have the ability or a possibility of motivation to seek knowledge.. it just depends if we dont feel like it... I dont really feel that if we refuse to seek knowledge it makes us stupid.. just lazy

besides... I know I'd rather have the free choice of thinking my president is a complete a-hole rather than singing made up songs about how he's such a god to all.. and that stupid north korean song called "Fu#@$#g USA"... you dont see us singing that kind of trash about other countries.. I think that says more for us

Linkalicious
you should have left a disclaimer on there for Rap music.

Those guys will say anything about anyone if it means selling more records.

The Omega

WindDancer
I never blame the North Koreans. I only blame that little frog of Kim. Which btw today is his birthday!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050216/ap_on_re_as/nkorea_leader_s_birthday_4

Happy Birthday Kim! roll eyes (sarcastic)

p.s. I ain't whining thank you very much. no expression

SlipknoT
He is one of the funniest people I've ever seen laughing out loud I really dont see how people can take him seriously

SaTsuJiN
Hmm.. self-reflection maybe?.. stopping to think about who we are and what we're doing, or where we're going might lead to some tad of evidence that might show we've been brainwashed.. it would be interesting to un-brainwash oneself big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.