Online-Smack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robo-Chocobo
When I'm on-line in a game like halo 2 I do things to smack my opponent.

I don't mean smack talk, I mean in game gestures. sure voice communication and letters are fun, but you can only do so much with them.

if I have the time, in the 5 seconds after I've killed someone I will go over to their corpse and crouch toggle on and off on top of it aka hump. I also do this when there is a general smack talk moment.

othertimes I will waste the last of my smg clip into it, or beat it with a melee. or I will do a walk over dance. back and forth back and forth.

do you ever do any in game smack gestures onine?

dark1365
Jump up and down on corpse. evil face

SaTsuJiN
In Jedi Knight I'd saber their corpse until it disappeared... I dont want their noob carcass desecrating my l33t killing grounds wink

dark1365
I crouch toggle on enemy corpses in Counter Strike, and then start slashing it with my knife.

Linkalicious
Playing Counter Strike: Source, I'll throw a grenade into a group of dead bodies lying on the floor to watch them get blasted in all directions.

Robo-Chocobo
that's always fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.