Corpse Bride

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
I think this looks really good. It's a Nightmare Before Christmas-type Tim Burton film starring Johnny Depp. Check the trailer out.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/corpse_bride/

Cinemaddiction
Looks too polished, like computer CGI, althought it IS stop motion. It doesn't have the raw feel of NMBC by any means.

Wolfie
Now that you mention it, yeah. I guess what reminded me of NBC was the shape of the people and the atmosphere.

Myth
Looks good but I think it looks slightly less interesting than NMBC.

MildPossession
Saw the trailer when it was first released, have been looking forwards to Burtons directed stop motion main second film since I first heard about it, looks absolutely wonderful, with a great cast.

Big fan of Nightmare Before Christmas, so can't wait!!!!

bilb
I cant wait for this one!!!!

movieluver
i think it will be awesome, although not quite like nmbc, as mentioned

Lydia_J
The film looks amazing, and its an interesting storyline

el barto
wow it looks great

Norma Jean
Ehh...

Thoma5
Wat this show tokin abt?

Fionnuala
I'd really like to see this..I love Tim Burton films..they're always very interesting..

ThePhantomsKiss
Cant wait to see it!!!!!!

ariwin
i really want to be as excited about this as i was for the nightmare before christmas, but there's something about this trailer that's totally underwhelming to me.

ickeris2003
this movie looks cool and of course you cant compare it to nmbc because that movie was done when 1993(correct me if im wrong). they have more technology these days so thats why I think it looks different.

Xtremechik2
I'm looking forward to it

louderbabe
i saw the trailer last week on adult swim. i am very excited. it definiattly reminds me of Nightmare before christmas. not cause of claymation stuff but the music and the whole gloomy twisted look has simularities plus the charactors the corpse bride reminds me alot of sally.

Morning_Glory
cant wait to see this movie... look good

b-dan
i saw a trialer to that in april looks decent at long last tim burton is going bak to clay animation

J'sGirl2007
I am looking forward to this film also. I like Tim's work, as well as Johnny Depp's. I also like how Tim does his claymation stuff. Its original.

SlipknoT
It actually Looks Good.

lil bitchiness
I'll deffinitivly see it. Johnny Depp musnt be missed.

Besides, most of the cast that are in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, are in Corpse Bride too.

iikaytee
I can't wait to see the movie
i was really excited when I first saw the
trailer
big grin big grin big grin big grin

iikaytee
i know the movie will be great!!

BaronOBeefDip
I'm really looking forward to it. From what I've seen in the previews, it looks like it'll be a great film.

ladygrim
i think this looks ruddy marvolous tim burton movies rock ....esp when they include johnny depp

shaber
Too macabre sad

robotfighter
I'm pretty excited for this, 'round my house, NMBC gets watched about a dozen times a year. It'll be a nice changeup to add this to the DVD collection, too, once it's on DVD. Which will probably be in 3-4 months the way they pump out DVD's now.

James and the Giant Peack was kind of a lame follow up to Nightmare, so here's hoping this is better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.