George Lucas as Baron Papanoida !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknown hero
Found this at http://www.starwarz.com/tbone/movie_news/

At last.....!!!!!

Sorry if its been posted already, I did a search but couldn't fins anything refering to it...

"BARON PAPANOIDA

Well, George Lucas has finally done it. He's finally caved into the pressure. He's finally joined the ranks of Rick, Pablo, Ben, Jett, Katie and many, many others. He's giving himself a cameo role in EPISODE III.

Now before you get too excited, it's probably nothing more than some dude sitting in a row at a theater. I'm hoping he has at least one shot though - something like Peter Jackson did in his LORD OF THE RINGS films. Hopefully it's something humorous.

This is really all I know: It's supposed to take place in the opera house scene. The character's name is Baron Papanoida (Papa Nerd? LOL) and he may be listed in EU materials as some kind of double agent. I doubt any of this will be addressed in the film, including the name, but you never know. All I know is that you're going to see Lucas at some point in the film, unless he chickens out in the editing room.

I apologize for the size of this photo but it's really all I have. You can tell it's him but it's real small. If something bigger comes my way I'll be sure to share it. So kudos to George. He knew this would be the last opportunity to do this and he did it. I think he looks great. I hope he's in some humorous shot where maybe he's sitting in front of Palpatine and he asks Lucas to remove his hat or something like that. smile"

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yes, been posted at the Act...and Finished shots-thread, but thanks anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.