Superman Prime vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
Ok superman Prime vs that Blue and White Superman

DarkCrawler
Why do you make these pointless threads? cry

nigel45
Lol, so basically the strongest form of Superman vs. a weaker one?

Tron
By blue and white, do you mean Electro-Superman?

eleveninches
Or do you mean the superman from when he split into superman red and superman blue?

dami wilson
i think he means the superman before he died and the new one! Obviously the new one is much weaker than the old one so the old one wins hands right! Any arguements?
Superman before he died and the new one thats existing. Dig guys?

nigel45
Well that sounds right, except he said "That Blue and White Superman".

eleveninches
The blue and white superman was one of the supermen when he split into superman red and superman blue (2 energy beings).

Superman after his death was not all that different to superman before his death (from doomsday).

Pre-Crisis is WAY more poerful than post crisis.

KC supermnan is more experienced and his a partial immunity to kryptonite.

Prime is WAY more powerful than any other version. He is to all intents and purposes THE super sun of the 835th centuary.

nigel45
See that's what I was thinking as well. Then Tron brought up Electro-Superman, and if I remember correctly he was blue and white as well. They're not the same guy right?

RobWolf27
This I say is a stupid question. Well anyways the answer is because I can. I do it because I can there.

Arsenal
evil, pure evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.