Remember Malibu comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
Hey does anyone remember Malibu comics? If you do who were your fav characters? Mine were Nightman and Solitarie

Arachnoidfreak
I just mentioned Malibu in the other thread.

Prime was kick ass.

I miss all of the old comic lines that aren't around anymore. Valiant/Acclaim, Eclipse, Chaos!, Maximum, Broadway, oh man, so so many...

K Von Doom
Nightman was cool, and that one where a medieval warrior was trapped in a woman's body, I don't remember the title.

crying-freeman
I think that was called Mantra!

Mainstream
Crossgen was okay....they went under...I think they might becoming back..with fewer books of course.

DarkCrawler
Marvel and DC have crushed them all...cry

Mainstream
Indeed Crawler..but Dreamwave is pretty cool.

ScarletSpider
Valiant/Acclaim just went bankrupt and completely shut down, as such all of the comic properties they had went back to the creators, so there's a slightly better chance that we might see some of those again some day. Better than if Acclaim had kept their grubby hands on them and refused to publish.

Arachnoidfreak
I know! cry All we have left is Darkhorse and Image.

Acclaim should never have bought them in the first place. SUre, they made the Turok games, and the X-O Manowar/Ironman crossover game, but that's it. They didn't do shit with all of the other characters, and Valiant lost any marketing it would have gotten from Acclaim.

Mainstream
don't forget dreamwave!

crying-freeman
Most of those line were cool! i would love to see some of those heros back again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.