Godzilla vs wolverine? can he stop the lizard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
From the thread, Hulk vs Godzilla, I configure wolvie should be anabolated or whatever! I think its annilated! Anyway, according to this guy's spec,

You guys are foolish, Godzilla's thermonuclear breath would distinegrate right through doomsday, that includes superman, Superman can get cut, And I know, if he was hit by breath that has a heat of way over the suns heat, he would destroy all. Im sorry, None of the super-heroes could really mess with him. Theres probably three heroes who could beat him. overall, godzilla... its... HES A FREAKIN HUGE GIANT 25,000 TON LIZARD WITH SUPER HEAT BREATHE, RADIATION SUPER BREATH, AND HE HAS THE POWER OF A NUCLEAR A BOMB.
His G-cells would heal him quicker than any hero ive ever heard of, and... Gahhh... He just... Hes impossible to beat, even by other giant monsters.
If you people know ANYTHING or have seen at least 4 giant monster toho movies, You all would see just how powerful kaiju monsters are.

would that include wolverine who can hang out in the sun with only his skelenton remaining. I guess it's left to you guys to decide! Go configure
what would happen. Maybe the other XMen should help? What you think?

sick smokin' evil face mad stick out tongue embarrasment sad eek! laughing out loud laughing

rougeredmage
i seemeed to remember the punisher killing wolverines useing an electrical charge that fried him in " the punshiser kills the marvel universe" so i think godzilla is going to have no trouble killing him

jinzin
ummmm it took the avengers, FF, spiderman, and sheild to even stop godzilla much less bring him down and that was the weakass marvel universe godzilla. against the movie godzilla? please?!?!?!?! WOLVERINES getting fried or stomped it really doesn't matter godzilla wins.

Tron
Ummmm, if Wolverine actually tryed hanging out in the sun, his skeleton would be all that remained, and that would be the end of everyone's favorite canuck.

Now I must ask, you didn't just make this thread to see if anyone defends Wolverine did you, because this is an obvious mismatch?

Swanky-Tuna
He'd be like a 7 foot (arms up) tack in Godzilla's foot. Now that's a pain that makes one truely lose.

srankmissingnin
X-men took down a Godzilla-like monster in Astonishing X-men. Wolverine and Colossus would take Godzilla... and I suppose Wolverine could scale up Godzilla with out getting noticed and do a number to his brain.

Khellendros
This is a retarded thread. Against the real Godzilla the entire Xmen roster would be dead. You even knew this when you made the thread, so what was the point?

theflyxx
Wolverine loses this completely one-sided battle.

Zahit
wolverine taking down godzilla eer

K3VIL
Godzilla use his nuclear breath, disintegrating Logan.

srankmissingnin
Why would Godzilla even notice a single human? He wouldn't; it would be simple for Logan to climb up him enter his ear mess shit up.

Also Colossus is stronger then Godzilla.

Swanky-Tuna
Just being as big as he is, Godzilla must have some incredible strength. And tough skin to prevent his tons and tons of innards from blowing him up.

theflyxx
I'd like to see Colossus pick up a Kaiju by the tail and slam the Kaiju repeatedly into the ground before hammer throwing it away.

Hell, I doubt Colossus could even bench Showa Baragon.

Khellendros
NO.

First of all, cutting into Godzilla's INNER EAR to get to his brain might get his attention. Second, even if Wolverine could get in, Godzilla could regenerate any damage he would do. THIRD, Colossus is nowhere near as strong as Godzilla. The giant lizard knocks over sky scrapers on ACCIDENT, there is no way Colossus is even budging him.

jinzin
yeah big G is far above level 100 class strength. and Godzilla-like monsters account for nothing. Godzilla fights and kills Godzilla-like monsters easily all the friggin time. That's like saying that a vampire hunter can take down dracula with ease because he does it to other vampires all the time,,,,,it holds no water.

As far as logan going in Godzilla's ear,,,,,well he could yes, and do a lot of dammage while he's at it, but Godzilla has this nuclear pulse thing (a shockwave of thermonuclear energy that exits throughout his entire body) that would basically blow logan up or melt hime away, however you choose. Also, unless Colossus can withstand the heat of the sun, he's gettin melted just like everyone else.

The Flash
Godzilla.

illadelph12
I wonder how high Godzilla's body heat is. To be that big, heavy, and radioactive, Godzilla's insides must be a very volatile place. Would Logan even want to go inside Godzilla?

dami wilson
I did the thread cus I wondered what you fans would say after hearing another fan say Godzilla would disintegrate all xmen. That's why, cus I figured if wolverine can self heal all the time, what would Godzilla have to do to him to win and get rid of him!

Napalm
This is so stupid Godzilla would just use fire breath and blast wolvi into nothingness his claws could even break godzilla's skin. And no kids collosus in nowere near as strong as Godzilla the big green guy knocks over building and navy ships on accident

dami wilson
really? send in superman then!

Napalm
Hill get is @ss whoped too godzilla heals faster than the hulk! and his breath is like an atom bomb people with in a few yards from him get radiation posioning

Tron
He can self heal, but not fast enough from the damage Godzilla can do to him. Fire breath (whether it was radioactive or not) would fry him to his adamantium bones a la Days of Futures Past, or he can get stomped on, indestructable skeleton or not, he ain't surviving that much pressure. Or, he could just get punted cross-country.

muffin man
let me put this bluntly NO

dami wilson
oh Tron man, you giving it like it is! So can WOlverine get his skelenton dismantled by Godzilla even if the bones cant be broken, they can be crushed! Hence, I close my case! Wolvie can be killed!

HA HA HA HA ......................Round one to the moderator!

Tron
Hell, even if getting stomped on didn't kill Wolverine by some strange stroke of fate, he's still not getting up for quite a while, which counts as a victory for Godzilla in my eyes.

IRTMU-Dragon
Is this a joke?
In Final Wars godzilla killed another Giant monster, called Gigan, with one super blast he blew apart his head.
Thats a head that probably has Hyde (or hide, whatever) on it, about as tough as admantium skin.

IRTMU-Dragon
And im pretty sure, if Godzilla wanted to, he could crush admantium.

I mean, hulk bent a weaker form of admantium, and he wasnt even at a super strength yet, Godzilla's weight is either 80,000 tons to 125,000 tons, plus his immense strength in one of his legs, his legs have to be strong enough to support him, and there even stronger upon that initial power to lift Godzilla's weight, I have no doubt in my mind G could probably CRUSH wolverine.

jinzin
I don't know about the whole crushing adamantium thing,,,,but Godzilla would definitely humiliate wolverine, and his fellow x-geeks.

Alpha Centauri
IRTMU, why did you just make the assumption that now Godzilla's enemies have skin tougher than adamantium?

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
Godzilla's legs can generate more pressure when stepping down on wolverine than tossing him into mariana's trench in the deepest part of the ocean, Especially millenium Godzilla.

Godzilla's breath weapon is enough to distinegrate The Hulk, and I can see Juggernaut dead from it too, Wolverine STANDS NO CHANCE.

IRTMU-Dragon
Because, Gigan is a alien from deep space, and it was said in Final Wars "These monsters have unbreachable skin"

Hell, even American Godzilla was killing everyone.

Alpha Centauri
"Godzilla's breath weapon is enough to distinegrate The Hulk, and I can see Juggernaut dead from it too, Wolverine STANDS NO CHANCE."

Can you actually partake in a thread without telling everyone that the participant will beat The Hulk?

American Godzilla was killing New Yorkers. Last I checked they don't walk around with adamantium skeletons. Having an "Unbreachable skin" and then getting your head blown off is a bit of a contradiction.

You talk so much nonsense IRTMU.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
Alpha, Thats my point. The people at the command center basically explained that its impossible to damage these creatures with missiles, and that even other giant monsters are going to have a big battle coming, Godzilla walked up, Gigan shot his spike tendrils at him, locked him up, and then Godzilla just blew his head off, no challenge at all.

And American Godzilla fought Godzilla millenium, and he stood a decent chance until Millenium killed him as well.

Alpha Centauri
They don't have unbreachable skin then do they? No. So why, when they are tagged with that, do you make the assumption that it's stronger or as strong as adamantium? Coz Godzilla blew it off and therefore it just adds another false accolade to him? Thought so.

"And American Godzilla fought Godzilla millenium, and he stood a decent chance until Millenium killed him as well."

And this has what to do with the thread?

Tsk tsk.

-AC

Max Spidey 24
Wolvey wins easyyy with prep ti....wait thats Batman never mind.

IRTMU-Dragon
Alpha...
Im saying, if American Godzilla, whose very weak, can even take on Millenium Godzilla, Then millenium Godzilla could easily take out Wolverine and the entire gang on x-men in one pulse.

Alpha Centauri
That's not what you implied but ok.

Saying what you actually mean might help.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
I know, sometimes im stupid like that... plus im tired... alot...

Regardless, you dont think Wolverine could kill Godzilla, do you?

And BTW, the reason im brining up hulk all the time is not because of you, its because ive come to accept the fact he is immensly powerful, so I compare him alot now, he sort of sets standards power wise.

Alpha Centauri
"Regardless, you dont think Wolverine could kill Godzilla, do you?"

I don't think it's as easy as crushing him, don't think he'd win though.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
Well, Wolverine isnt very fast... So it probably would be.

K3VIL
Godzilla:
Giant lizard mutated by radiations.
Class 100 Strenght
Superhuman resistance to injuries
Superhuman reflexes and reaction time
Superhuman speed
Superhuman leaping abilities
Superhuman healing abilities
Nuclear Breath
Sonic Breath, showed when he roar and the shockwave send the cars flying, not burning them.

This are the powers of the Godzilla in Rol Emmerich's movie.
He was killed from missiles fired by F-18 airplanes, so his skin is not unbreakable, adamantium claws on the hands of a Class 800 Pounds guy like Wolvie can cut through his skin not with ease but can.

But onestly

Wolverine

Class 800 Pounds Strenght
Peak Human reflexes, reaction time and speed
Peak Human resistance to injuries
Superhuman senses
Superhuman stamina and Healing Factor
Adamantium Skeleton, and Claws.

Godzilla, in both Japan and U.S.A. versions, is a huge and tall monster.He can simply stomp on Logan, or make skyscrapers and buildings falling on his head, Logan would be severally injured and will fall unconscious.This is a battle he can't win.
You can pull out that Logan fought with Hulk, but Hulk cannot stomp him so easy like Godzilla, not to say Hulk is weaker, but just to say, Godzilla is giant, so it would be easy for him use the city and his dimensions against an enemy with the dimensions of Logan.It's just like Galactus fought with Logan, he can simply stomp his body.
The only way Logan is gonna killing Godzilla, is with Godzilla sleeping, Cyclops blasting into Godzilla's body at full force, and Logan being throwed to the heart of the monster by Colossus, passing through the heart.But that's a dumb situation, so the truth is Logan lose and gets wiped out.

IRTMU-Dragon
GODZILLA? CLASS 100 STRENGTH? His body weighs more than he can lift?!?!

Your classifying his abilities as superhuman? I think there near godly, pal.
Your talking about the american godzilla too, your mixing them up. In Godzilla Final Wars, The American godzilla got warped down and ran towards Godzilla 2000, he flipped him over with his tail into a building and obliterated him with his Thermo-nuclear super breath, and the xillian got all pissed off and was like "Shiii!"

Anyways, there was a giant meteor coming straight down out of the sky, probably at thousands of miles per hour, godzilla charged and shot this HUGE wave at it, and it slowed it down to about 100 miles an hour, then it finally slammed into him and this huge super explosion just erupted and destroyed all of tokyo, something that couldve obliterated even marvels strongest heroes...

Godzilla didnt even fall down, he was dazed for a minute, and then mosnter X came, he becamse so powerful that Godzilla just shot this huge super beam with mini beams twirling around it, his breath was so powerful it shot him far into space.

IRTMU-Dragon
Cyclops's laser would be enough to cut into Godzilla's hide? And how would he cut up his heart? Its so hot it would burn the fu** out of him, its a natural nuclear reactor, and when he does manage to open his chest, which cant happen, because humans have used lasers before and they dont do crap, his heart will just Regenerate within the hour.

The new godzilla, is so powerful, I really have a hard time believing even superman could deal with him.

mr.smiley
godzilla beats the xmen?
that's stupid.
The most i can say on this subject is wolverine has taken down dinosaurs like a t-rex but i do know that's not on godzillas level.

Khellendros
Sorry guys, but Wolverine stands no chance. Godzilla's leg muscles are powerful enough to not only support him, but allow him to jump around. He could grind Wolverine into pulp, then burn the pulp from his the pieces of his skeleton.

The Xmen don't stand a chance either. He can melt Colossus, even if Cyclops COULD puncture his skin, the effort would exhaust him long before he could do any damage Godzilla couldn't heal almost instantly.

DarkCrawler
Superman would win him. He would grab him and...

THROW HIM INTO SUN!! Happy Dance

Or spin around him until he turns into nachos. rolling on floor laughing

DarkCrawler
P-H-O-E-N-I-X

Alpha Centauri
...and then the thread became more stupid.

-AC

jinzin
yeah, as if it wasn't stupid enough onit's own.

ZephroCarnelian
lol. All I can say in this thred is that people have voted for Godzilla against the HULK. And if people think that Hulky-boy can't beat him, then I'm afraid poor Logan doesn't stand much of a chance.

And yes, it goes without saying that Phoenix would kick it's ass. And I think Supes prob could too.

Alpha Centauri
Probably could?

Oh come on. It's JUST Godzilla, someone needs to point that out.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
I wasnt aware 1000 class strength meant he could lift 85,000 tons as well.

Cause thats godzilla's weight.

ZephroCarnelian
Superman has lifted aircraft carriers in one hand, juggled planets. 85,000 tons? Might as well be 85grams.

Alpha Centauri
But...but...but he has sun breath.

Pfft.

-AC

jinzin
superman pr-crisis and post crisis are completely diff characters so get your **** straight.

Khellendros
How did we get onto Superman anyways? He's not even in the same freaking universe.

dami wilson
thats why they killed superman off! He was becoming too too ridiculously strong! Juggle a plant? Come on now! Wicked? Breath in the sun? Come on now? What's he breathing while in the sun? Plus does he breath oxygen? How long can he hold his breath for? He was becoming too too ridiculous so one day at DC comics some guy decided to lighten up and they killed his ass!

Juggle planets? Run faster than lighting? Man it was getting ridiculous even for a world of make believe and thats why they killed him off. So
lets stick to this argument.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
X-men took down a Godzilla-like monster in Astonishing X-men. Wolverine and Colossus would take Godzilla... and I suppose Wolverine could scale up Godzilla with out getting noticed and do a number to his brain.

You fail completely. "Wolerine and the X-Men took down a Godzilla-like" GODZILA KILLED GHIDORAH. Godzilla is ridiculously powerful. Even the same size Godzilla kills Wolverine.

grey fox
This thread just shows how far idiocy can be taken GODZILLA OWNS MOST OF MARVEL. Accept it people.

Thanos_1971
ANOTHER Godzilla vs Wolverine thread?And it's not merged or closed?

grey fox
Originally posted by Thanos_1971

Ah but this one is differet Thanos , this one is (around) a year old.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Thanos_1971

This came first.

ankur29
didn't hercules topple godzilla ,

hulk is stronger than hercules and logan can beat hulk , logan may have a chance if he goes berserk while in his head and locating godzilla's brain

DarkCrawler
Comments like that make me weep. sad

badabing
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I feel your pain bro.down

ankur29
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

why is that dude?

ankur29
btw when hercules toppled godzilla was he a demigod?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ankur29
didn't hercules topple godzilla ,

hulk is stronger than hercules and logan can beat hulk , logan may have a chance if he goes berserk while in his head and locating godzilla's brain

No, Herc didn't. He tossed Godzilla, then Goji came back and kicked his ass HARD without even trying. So don't even pull that card. Oh, and Godzilla flicked away Thor easily. And remember: this is a weaker Godzilla.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ankur29
btw when hercules toppled godzilla was he a demigod?

At that time he had a big powerup.

The-Judge
godzilla shoots lasers from his mouthes, with roastes all wolvies flesh...

ankur29
has anyone ever beat godzilla?can anyone?

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
This came first.

Ah.Very sorry.Yes,it is older. wink

Shorty G
X-men took down a Godzilla-like monster in Astonishing X-men. Wolverine and Colossus would take Godzilla... and I suppose Wolverine could scale up Godzilla with out getting noticed and do a number to his brain. Biggest fanboy I've ever saw......nearly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Shorty G
Biggest fanboy I've ever saw......nearly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

100% agreed. My Fanboy Alarm is beeping like crazy right now.

juggernaut66666
banginehwtfimafoolfishhysterical

Inhuman
wolverine wins cause he has a healing factor...

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Inhuman
wolverine wins cause he has a healing factor...

I'm sure that's sarcasm......

Inhuman
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I'm sure that's sarcasm......

was it... shifty

Grimm22
I guess I could see Colossus beating Godzilla erm

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Grimm22
I guess I could see Colossus beating Godzilla erm

That's absolutely pathetic. If Hulk can't win, Colossus is absolutely nothing. Colossus's best punch Godzilla won't feel.

Grimm22
Hulk beat Fing Fang Foom no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hulk beat Fing Fang Foom no expression

Godzilla beats Fing Fang Foom.

Metalmanx
Godzilla. An explanation is unnecessary.

Blair Wind
I just had an image of the taco bell dog with big metal claws going, "here lizard lizard."

no expression

Horrificus
Are u kidding?
Hulk beat Fin Fang Foom?
I am disgusted.
Why not just have him beat up the Milky Way Galaxy in a fist fight? That would be believable too.
Geez.

MightyEInherjar
How long are Logan's claws? he could ram those little things in Godzilla as hard as he possibly can, and it's barely going to go through the thickness of his scales. A Hippopotamus has about 3 inches of skin and 3 of fat...can you imagine how thick Godzilla's scales are? True he is a reptile, and scales of reptiles the same size as mammals are only barely thicker, but Godzilla is larger than any living animal to compare him to.

Wolverine is just going to climb up Godzilla and stab him in the brain? When a spider runs up your leg then up your arm, you know it.

This fight would end without Godzilla even knowing it began.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
How long are Logan's claws? he could ram those little things in Godzilla as hard as he possibly can, and it's barely going to go through the thickness of his scales. A Hippopotamus has about 3 inches of skin and 3 of fat...can you imagine how thick Godzilla's scales are? True he is a reptile, and scales of reptiles the same size as mammals are only barely thicker, but Godzilla is larger than any living animal to compare him to.

Wolverine is just going to climb up Godzilla and stab him in the brain? When a spider runs up your leg then up your arm, you know it.

This fight would end without Godzilla even knowing it began.

Agreed.

And Wolvie's claws are 1' long each, just to let you know.

tkitna
Colossus as strong as Godzilla? Wolverine beating Godzilla? Godzilla even noticing Wolverine? Ah, this thread is priceless.

ankur29
wolverine's claws are a hundred inch each , and thats is the truth..........no honetly

Tha C-Master
Logan ain't generating the force to penetrate G anyways.

Horrificus
Originally posted by tkitna
Colossus as strong as Godzilla? Wolverine beating Godzilla? Godzilla even noticing Wolverine? Ah, this thread is priceless.

I agree. These folks are just goofy.

As for the guys that think Wolvy will claw his way up Godzilla, and then when he gets to G's head, he will stab him once, and it will go through the hide and skull, (which, incidentally, is the size of a house), and Godzilla will die.

2 points:

1. His hide is probably 3 or 4 ft thick, and his skull is probably thicker.

2. Nuclear Pulse anybody? G pulses, and wolverine becomes a pile of disjointed metalsticks.

Velkyn
The only way I see Wolverine killing Godzilla is if Wolverine got hung in Godzilla's throat when Godzilla went to swallow him.

Godzilla 10/10

I watch Pokemon

illadelph12
Bump...

KingD19
If Wolverine can scale Godzilla, and get inside him, he wins.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by KingD19
If Wolverine can scale Godzilla, and get inside him, he wins. I doubt it Big G's healing factor is pretty amazing

Mindset
If Wolverine can scale Godzilla, and get inside him, he wins. Nah

The Nuul
Here Lizard, Lizard, Lizard! SNIKT, SNIKT.

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
Nah

Nah to the nah.

If he can get inside G and avoid his atomic breath, the fight is as good as won.

All Logan has to do is slice him to sh*t, and Godzilla will bleed out. If he wants to do it really bad, he can just find important organs and rip them to shreds, like lungs, heart, etc...

CosmicComet
Nah to the nah.

If he can get inside G and avoid his atomic breath, the fight is as good as won.

All Logan has to do is slice him to sh*t, and Godzilla will bleed out. If he wants to do it really bad, he can just find important organs and rip them to shreds, like lungs, heart, etc...

No.

marvelmadness13
Godzilla was literally sliced in half twice in Godzilla vs Destoroyah, and he healed from the wounds in seconds. Even if he gets inside Godzilla there is absolutely nothing he could do to cause permanent damage. Godzilla wins 11/10.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
Godzilla was literally sliced in half twice in Godzilla vs Destoroyah, and he healed from the wounds in seconds. Even if he gets inside Godzilla there is absolutely nothing he could do to cause permanent damage. Godzilla wins 11/10.

For him to be sliced in half he would have to have been sliced in half.

His upper body was never seperated from his lower, so his regen is even faster than a few seconds. It was instant.

Parmaniac
The Battle
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4289/wolverinevsgodzilla.th.png

illadelph12
If Wolverine can scale Godzilla, and get inside him, he wins.

no expression

marvelmadness13
Good point, cosmic.

cdtm
Even the absolute zero canon couldn't stop the 2k version of Godzilla..

Nothing Wolverines doing here.

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The Battle
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4289/wolverinevsgodzilla.th.png

Exactly. big grin

And what issue did that happen in? Been meaning to pick it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.