OT-DVD rumor question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jango_Fett_A
I've been hearing a bit about something on the Star Wars Trilogy on DVD. I own it and am hearing rumors that you can access deleated scenes and bloopers somehow. Is it true? If so how do you find them?

Jango_Fett_A
anyone?

DarkYoda
I don't think this is true. If you want to find out, I suggest you download DVDShrink (www.dvdshrink.org) and carefully inspect all of the titles on each disc to see.

Morridini
Yes you can, and it's easy. Let me see if I remember, go to the place where it says "Video Games and Still Galleries", then type 11 then there is supposed to come a light near R2, then type 3 and then 8. I think this was what to do.

DarkYoda
Well, go find out and report back the exact sequence if this is true. It would be really cool if it were true. cool

And I did just reread your post Jango_Fett_A. You CAN access a bloopers reel on the bonus disc. Let me look up what title you go to. But there are no deleted scenes that I am aware of on any of the discs.

DarkYoda
Put the bonus disc in and go to Title # 38 to access the Classic Trilogy Bloopers Reel.

DarkYoda
Here's a pic that proves it. smile

DarkYoda
And another.

DarkYoda
And one more for emphasis.

Darth Subjekt
uh.......no........not really, no.

JKozzy
Yes, we know the bloopers are accessable on the Bonus Features disc. As they are on the Episode I and Episode II DVDs with the same 1138 code.

Jango_Fett_A
so you type it in on the main screen?

Jango_Fett_A
I typed in 1138 but it didn't work. I tried on the main menue and Video Games and Still Galleries and it still didn't work sad Are you sure it works?

DarkYoda
It is title # 38 on the DVD. If your remote has a Title button or your player has a menu where you can select titles, go there and access Title # 38. Each program, video, or track on a DVD is called a title. Each titles is broken into chapters. Hope you can access it. smile

Sadako of Girth
Yup. Always worked for me.On the 'Inside the Falcon' vid stills and galleries bit as reported.
Some players its 1-1-3-8, thers, its 11 then 38, then on others still,
its '11+' then '38+'....
Timing is critical.... I found that I would enter a character, have to wait a sec for the screen to do a 'refresh' then enter the next... Too early:Nada...Too late: same.Nothing.....

You should know also that when the first two numbers've been entered correctly a little box on the wall near R2 goes yellow....

The same code entered on region2 DVDs of TPM and AOTC on the THX screen of the movie disc accesses bloopers there also.... on region1s, I think its on the languages or setup/video screens.....

Hope this helps.....

Darth Subjekt
what the hell are you typing WITH? your remote? So when they show luke with the remote droid, you hit 1138?...i dunno........

Obi-OneManShow
Any of you feel like posting it? The blooper reels of eps I & II can be found on the web, though I have yet to find the OT one.

thx

DarkYoda
Seriously...all you have to do is go to Title # 38. It is really that simple. If you have WinDVD or even Windows Media Player installed you should be able to navigate to it by just going to Title # 38.

Darth Subjekt
well on my home DVD player, when i hit the first "1" it just defaulted to the production pics......

DarkYoda
Even on home DVD players (not just computer ones) there is usually someway to navigate by title. Look in the manual that comes with your player and find out how to navigate by titles and then go to Title # 38. Usually there is a title/chapter button on the remote control. Titles and chapters are closely related.

ARC Trooper 117
I click the "Title" button and the Main Menu just refreshes....

ARC Trooper 117
Wait, on mine, I typed in:
10+ and then 1 from the pad.
Then I typed in 3 and then 8 when the light came on beside Artoo. wink

ARC Trooper 117
LOL!
Boba Fett firing at Wickett! laughing

BTW, their not all bloopers - some are just gags and such, and others are mistakes and behind the scenes. wink

Obi-OneManShow
Great, but does someone feel like posting it anyway? I didn't buy the OT box, because I'm waiting for the Saga Box released after Ep III. Already have more than enough Star Wars stuff taking shelf space. I'm just a poor student dude but I'd love to see the blooper reel though.

Someone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.