Question ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KenpoMike
confused

Is their any Starwars novels out there that features a Jedi with a double bladed lightsaber? If not ... Is it possible for a Jedi to make one without giving into the dark side?

ArthasKnight
Your lightsaber doesn't determine what side of the Force you support. A lightsaber is a lightsaber, a weapon, a symbol, a tool, nothing more than that. You decide what side of the Force you embrace. I'm sure there are Jedi somewhere who use/have used a double-edged lightsaber.

SnakeEyes
Darth Maul Shadow Hunter is a book about him... and he uses that type of saber

chilled monkey
SnakeEyes: True, but I think they were asking if any good guys have ever used such a weapon.

ARC Trooper 117
Well Exar Kun was good at some point....right? stick out tongue

chilled monkey
Yes he was, but he only started using his double-sabre after he became a Sith.

When he fights Master Vodo, he says "do you like the modification I made to my lightsabre?" meaning that Vodo had not seen the two-blade version while Exar was still a Jedi.

eleveninches
Exar Kun had a blue one

Julie
I don't think the novels said too much about "recent" jedi having the double blades but I'm sure it will come up in a future book

chilled monkey
eleveninches: Yes he did. It was also a two-blade sabre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.