Cyborg Vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Cyborg From tyhe comics Vs venom from the comics

Arsenal
Venom

Max Spidey 24
Even Though its not enough to take down venom but cyborg has sonic cannons and he is not weak at all

Arsenal
Cyborg is dead, he just doesn't know it yet.

grey fox
it's a clsoeo ne if venom could trash cyobrg quick enough then venom buti f cyobrg can use his sonic cannon on venom first then it's all over ofr venom

Mainstream
Booya! Cyborg!

jinzin
venom.

DarkCrawler

Mainstream
and in the comics he is the leader of the Teen Titans!

jinzin
ohhhhhhhhhh! okay!...........venom.

Mainstream
"when I want venom to get @$$ kicked I know who to call...call Cyborg."

"Cuz he got a rocket for an arm..cuz he's Cyborg!"

muffin man
heros always win and cyborg probably has a sonic blaster

DarkCrawler
Omegadrome (Cyborg has it) can turn into any weapon imaginable.

Mainstream
He still has the omegadrome...I remember him having it in the Teen Titans Justice League 3 parter crossover.

Tron
Darkcrawler;

best... sig... ever...

Ironman
venom wins if he can beat supes and cy cant beat supes there you go. anyway venom can just touch cy and ubtain everything to know about him and take out his power web his arm you forget venoms webs are alot stronger then spideys/

ebonyblade1
How can venom win when cyborgs main weapon, even in the comics, is venoms weakness. They are roughly the same strength, but I am leaning toward cyborg because he's is in an amped up dc universe. either way, cyborg destroys venom.

jinzin
cause sonic guns really just piss venom off anymore. a pissed of venom trounced spiderman and the human torch after getting blasted full yeild by a onic gun and then torched by thorch. Venom took on he entirety of the jury (who packs nothing but explosives, high calibur rounds, and huge sonic guns), spiderman, being burned by fire, and a giant super strong alien looking villian all in the same comic. venom can tendril cyborg while leaping all around him to avoid getting hit, there's no way cyborgs gonna take him.

Linkalicious
Venom's weakness is sonics, but it's rarely, if ever, his downfall.

Cyborg would not only have to hit him with the sonic gun....he would need to keep it on him until he died.

I pick Venom. He'd rip that dome skull of Cyborg's off and eat his brains.

DarkCrawler
Thank you cool

Linkalicious
it's true it's true....great sig DC

DarkCrawler
Thank you too. smile

Arsenal
(Batman walks into a bar and drinks a beer without paying for it and starts walking out)
Waiter: Aren't you going to pay for that?
Batman: No, I'm Batman (throws a batarang at him and walks out)

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

X-Men versus Batman:

Wolverine: "Aren't you going to attack him? He is only a human."

Others: "No dude, he's Batman."

Batman: "Yeah. So, with my awesome skills I will defeat you in seconds because I have the most awesome powers of them all:
PREPTIMEEEEEE!!!"

X-Men: "AAAHHHH!!"

ebonyblade1
I suppose. but it doesn't make sense for venom to be only class 15 strength and impossible to beat. I haven't kept up with him lately, but that is what marvel claim his strength to be. And all of a sudden his most obvious weaknesses aren't weaknesses anymore but mere annoyances. Sounds fishy.

ebonyblade1
My bad, venom is not class 15, he is only a little stronger than spiderman and cyborg can only press about 5 tons, but can probably press more if he pushed himself.

jinzin
And all of a sudden his most obvious weaknesses aren't weaknesses anymore but mere annoyances. Sounds fishy.

well I don't blame ya,,,,the whole series where all that went down is just.....well......confusing. sad

IRTMU-Dragon
In the cartoons I remember Cyborg getting a virus that nearly destroyed him.

Whats venom's symbiote gonna do?
Itll probably wash the stink out of his head and then some.

Tron
Ummm, Venom's not a computer virus though, or anywhere near technologically related (last I heard), so I really don't see the point of making that comparison. And the virus didn't nearly destroy him, it caused him to wig out and nearly destroy everything around him.

Lord-of-Dreams
*EAT everything around him, Tron. PS: Sexy ass sig/Av.!!!!!!!!!!
The show is nothing to do with the comic. In the show, Cy would get wupped. In the comic, he wins.

chilled monkey
No disrespect to Venom, but I think Cyborg takes this one.

What is Venom most afraid of? Sound. What is Cyborg's main weapon? A sonic cannon.

manjaro
the thing about Cy is he doesnt even have to know that venom is vulnerbale to high pitched sounds cuz the sonic cannon is his main offensive weapon anyway. that coupled with the omegadrome, lord have mercy on anyone he's facing. he could prorably just beat venom to death or something, the omegadrome is so "billy bad bottom"

now that i think about it, cy is basically a cybernetic venom, why? cuz the 'drome has morphing capabilities like venom does to create a sharp knife out of an arm and shit like that, plus he could transform his entire body into a huge sonic beam emitter and lay waste to a situation. so venom could bare his teeth and long tongue all he wants to, he's going down

jinzin
hmmmm i was not aware of these capabilities although I lean towards venom due to experience and his recent upgrades, I suppose cyborg sounds like he has more than a fairly good chance of taking this.....well done manjaro.

ebonyblade1
Hey, which version of cy are we talking about. His omegodrome form is unstoppable, and then there was the time when he was fused with alien technology and could phase through walls, or the time when he took over the moon. In the comics right now, he was hurt by some villian and lost full use of his omegodrome body. He is starting to show some use of that power though. In the last comic issue, it looks like he morphed his hand into a hammer and knocked the S out of superboy.

Mainstream
two words Boo and Yah! a sonic blast will get the symbo off of Brock faster than...than...well pretty fast.

Tron
That speaks for itself.

Mainstream
Indeed Tron

manjaro
put it this way, i dont know what his status is with the 'drome right now but with it at its full power just picture an afro-american "Cyborg superman" where his imagination is his only limit to the weapons he can create.

the one thing that cracks me up is i wonder if they do it like those anime characters who yell out their attacks to make them manifest. like KADO-KEN! or Kame-ame-ah! laughing

Max Spidey 24
Poor Venom.

LordFear
I say Cyborg in this one.
He has the tools, smart enough to use Venom's extreme aggression and overzealeness to his disadvantage. Just because someone gets pissed quick in a fight doesn't mean he will win. Cy has demonstrated tactical smarts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.