Freddy vs Jason Novel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
If you've seen the movie and liked it, i suggest you reead the novel, it speaks alot about freddys trial and murder which is awsome and the ending rocks!!! it should have been the movies ending, definetly worth the read.

VilleValo462
wow ......... where can i find this thingy ?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Well I bought mine off amazon, but it should be at your local book store, I suggest you ask at the counter, I believe the ending in the book is the:
(if you own the region 1 f v j dvd then its alright to read the spoiler, it won't ruin anything)

alternate ending on the DVD but with more detail

And also the scene at the lake with the skinny dipper at the start is extended, there are also parts in the book that weren't even in the movie or deleted scenes on the dvd, and it speaks about parts in "jason goes to hell" where freddys claw pops up. The book is very loyal to the movie, and very good read, I give it 5/5.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Oops. I was just suppose to edit the post, not quote it. Clicked wrong button. Sorry.

badkittykitty
no problem wink

The Unknown
If it mentions stuff from Jason Goes to Hell, then they messed up because that movie has nothing to do with any of the other movies.

Freddy_vs_Jason
It just talks about Freddys claw popping out of the ground and grabbing Jason's hockey mask, and that Freddy finally found someone who will be his "ticket home" since he hasn't been able to get back to springwood.

HockeyHorror
no expression

no expression

Freddy_vs_Jason
confused

HockeyHorror
indeed

no expression

VilleValo462
blink

Freddy_vs_Jason
huh

jennyanderson
Its nice to see that you've at least read some thing for once in your life, too bad you didnt read the other book ( I think you know what I'm talking about Mister). How does it feel now?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Thats flaming a member! and its not tolerated in these forums.

Freddy_vs_Jason
And its not mister!! its MISS. I'm a girl.

badkittykitty
F vs. J is right no flaming other members this is a book discussion please lets all keep it that way

Freddy_vs_Jason
See.

HockeyHorror
i enjoy flaming smile

no expression

no expression

VilleValo462
laughing

Freddy_vs_Jason
Flaming can be fun, just becareful about who your doing it to, and not to push it too far. Now can we please get back on topic? Ville have you searched your local book store for it yet?

badkittykitty
evil face

laughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
huh

Lor20
Hey. ^_^

I just sent away for my copy of Freddy VS. Jason. I really can't wait to read it. I hope you are right and it is really good. I have seen the movie alot! Really can't wait to read the book.

HockeyHorror
people are missing out on the classics... sad tsk tsk...

if Mark Twain (or any classic author) was alive, he would kill himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.