Will Vader/Anakin use Force Lightnings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
I mean, he becomes a Sith Lord, in the first 3movies he never use this power.Maybe in Episode III they'll show us him using it against Windu or Obi Wan or other enemies.

JKozzy
No.

Matafaka
NO. it is confirmed

only in ROTS video game Anakin can use it but not in the movie

K3VIL
What a delusion.He's the stronger Sith and they don't let him using Lightnings -,-

Jeff-Man
If Anakin used force lightning what color would it be?

JKozzy
Blue, like the Emperor's in ROTJ.

Dropkick
Well, if you had a lightining rod at the end of your arm, and you throw it from your other hand, where do you think it's going to go first?

zavin
Darth Maul's lightning was red in TPM game

JKozzy
Yes, that one game. Have you seen the previews for the Ep3 game? It's blue there.

Ushgarak
A lesson to be learned there I think...

JKozzy
Image from the site.
http://lucasarts.com/ep3/

Darth_Nefarus
I think it's best if he doesn't. Vader's gimic was he used his lightsaber and his fury to beat some ass.
And a few chokes...

bilb
He doesnt, In ROTS he is not strong enough of a Sith to use it, in the OT he cant cause he has metal arms. That might sting a bit.

JKozzy
Juuuust a bit. stick out tongue

Darth_Nefarus
WHAT!
Not strong enough my ass! He's the jesus of this universe, he can use lightning if he wants to, especially since he turned evil.

bilb
Yes but even the 'Jesus of the Universe' would need time to hone his skills, which Anakin does not have.

Echuu
wasnt this already talked about?
I thought is was cuz of his metal suit.
Notice hows he died in return of the jedi; the emperor managed to fry him either knowingly or not and the suit had something to do with his death.

LightSaber_Part
Well Luke did not die from the Lightning.

I think all the electronic got fried in vaders suite.
(and he can't live with out his suite in working order) wink

JKozzy
Yeah, considering he took maybe a tenth of the dose that Luke got and just sorta went... kaput.

Echuu
thats what i mean- vader couldnt use the lightning cuz of his suit

JKozzy
Yep, and I agree with you 100% happy

Echuu
kk
srry just misunderstood

Tormentor_2004
if anakin had lightning then he would have used that against Obi-Wan in Episode 4 ANH

JKozzy
No he wouldn't. Did you honestly just completely ignore the previous, say, six posts? Give me a break.

Boris
Wouldn't think he'd use it as Anakin, Can't use it as Vader.

bilb
^^^^ yup yup

Captain REX
The reason he cannot use it as Vader is a) because of the suit, he'd fry himself, not fun! and b) the Force comes from living things; a mechanical arm or two is not a living thing.

i.e. my RPG character could only punch with one hand when using a power to make himself stronger...

Silver Stardust
"Look, lightning!! I'm gonna--BZZZZZZT."

laughing

No, Anakin's not going to use lightning.

bilb
ROTFLMFAO STAR!!!!!!!!!!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Silver Stardust
I couldn't help it...

Seriously, though. He'd be a freaking walking lightning rod in that suit!!!

Captain REX
Mmm-hmm!

Protector
Guys watch the trailer he ueses lightning

Malic Clanorian
Originally posted by Captain REX
The reason he cannot use it as Vader is a) because of the suit, he'd fry himself, not fun! and b) the Force comes from living things; a mechanical arm or two is not a living thing.

i.e. my RPG character could only punch with one hand when using a power to make himself stronger...

i dunno but i think vader blocked blaster bolts with the force (his hand)and then used the force to pull Hans gun away from him in ESB so im gonna say b.) for the mechanical arm part...false...but for A.) agree..lightning wouldnt work well with a mechanical suit...

yo_yoda

not ture.... in epIV vader uses the force to grab han's laser blaster on cloud city.

yo_yoda
sorry... didn't see previous post.... SORRY

yo_yoda
the suit, however, would get in the way of force lightning

Captain REX
Indeed it would.

Plus, Force lightning didn't exist until Lucas made ROTJ. stick out tongue

yo_yoda
it didn't exist for viewers, but it did exist.

Captain REX
Not for viewers! wink

Darth_Nefarus
Anakin won't use force lightning, because it isn't enough for him. Everytime he kills someone(jedi in this case) he has to prove his superiority. he doesn't need lightning, that's overkill on him.

yo_yoda
Not for viewers! wink

i meant us watching the movies at the time it came out.

Captain REX
...we're viewers, you know...

Darth_Nefarus
we are?

Captain REX
No, but the Matrix tells us we are...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.