Xorn storyline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

savagerampage
I havent been following the whole xorn thing, i have been to busy as of late, but im trying to catch up. okay i have a few questions i hope someone can clarify them.

1. is xorn magneto,or he can impersonate magneto etc.
2. magneto kills jean, Is it really magneto or this xorn guy
3. what are xorns powers
4. i was looking over and xorn/magneto creates this new brotherhood of sabertooth, this elephant create, black tom, i thought he was dead and avalanche
5. apparently sabertooth dies in this issue is this correct?
7. what happened to juggernaut is he dead etc?

thanks and much appreciated

savagerampage
can anyone please tell me whats going on with this story line.

Fionnula
this is from Uncanny Xmen.com

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: Deceased
Aliases: Magneto
Nationality: Chinese
First Appearance: New X-Men Annual 2001
Last Appearance: New X-Men #150
Cause of Death:
Eviscerated by Wolverine in New York City

Powers and Abilities:
possesses a microscopic star inside his brain

Affiliations:
X-Men, Brotherhood IV

Notes:
At some point, Xorn was possessed by an entity who controlled his body while pretending to be Magneto, a concept that currently makes it difficult to assess what abilities he demonstrated were actually HIS. The secrets of Xorn continue to unravel.

sorry this isn't much but i hope it helps a bit

savagerampage
thank you at least i know what his powers are. i just glanced over at this graphic novel dealing with xorn called something of the atom. and it showed this asian dude looking like magneto, and then apparently other things happen. which iam still lost in

ayjay
a microscpoic star in his head? wat would that do?

savagerampage
beats the hell outta me

ayjay
hehhe...ah k...as long as i'm not the only clueless one..lolz

hoorayforpeepee
just guessing, but i think xorn was nothing but magneto's alter ego, (xorn may or may not be magneto's conscience). influenced by KICK, magneto put on a helmet, built a prison for a fake breakout, and slowly destroyed the x-men from the inside.

i think kick might have given xorn/magneto control of gravity as well as electromagnetism.

Fionnula
Xorn had a star for a brain or something...i think he could heal people as well whether that has anything to do with the star i don't know

Rave X
Xorn is Magneto?? Magneto is Xorn??? huh
Damn... Holland is really running late.. miffed

savagerampage
apparently i heard xorn isnt magneto. he was just pretending to be magneto.he can control gravity. but apparently juggs and xavier are lost in some blackhole and might be both dead. and sabertooth is dead. can anyone confirm this?

pr1983
you right about xorn, a being inhabited him and pretended to be magneto...

i thought xavier and magneto were on genosha(in excalibur)?

eleveninches
magneto had thought to have been killed by cassandra's sentinal attack on genosha. THen xorn (the other xorns brother) joined the x-men, and then pretended that he was really magneto. He got killed, and then it was revealed that xavier knew all along that magneto was really alive in genosha

rougeredmage
well thats just about right xorn wasnt actualy xorn but xorns twin brother pretending to be xorn pretending to be magneto. i dont think sabertoth is dead though as i am sure that he has his own mini series at the moment which normaly means he is alive and juggernaught cant die as he is practicaly immortal

to be honest i thought the xorn story line was probilbby the worst storyline since...... well erm since well lets put it this way i like wolverine more then i like xorn and thats saying something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.