survey at StarWars.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LightSaber_Part
At the official site they are having a survey to see how people like the site. smile

I have already done it And you should to!!! wink

heres the LINK big grin
http://www.starwars.com/site/survey/select.jsp?class=TFN

(Got the link from TheForce.net)

LandoSpeeder2
What's it for?

DarthAJ
I took it...

I told them that there Icons should be for all members and that there site sucked...

...I gave all the HS material ones besides AOR and BTH

LightSaber_Part
I did the same thing
(who knows maybe they will shut down HS!!! Happy Dance )

prod_
I took it too...

hope they take some advice...

LandoSpeeder2
I really don't mind HS as long as the material keeps getting leaked.

LightSaber_Part
^^^^Ture Ture shifty

Sith Master X
Oh great, here's my chance to tell them Hyperspace sucks. As if they'll listen. lol

JKozzy
Heh...
Why don't you subscribe to Hyperspace?
'Too Expensive' yes

Sith Master X
^ Exactly my answer. lol

JKozzy
My 'comments and suggestions'

Hyperspace may have been the best way to manage and pay for the site additions, but it's driven many of the fans straight away from the site. Most of the people that visit the site don't even have access to credit cards, and have no way to pay for Hyperspace, even if they wanted to. It's very inconveniant to make some material only exclusive to Hyperspace users, because it seems more of a ripoff than a tribute to the movies for the fans.

LightSaber_Part
^really thats what I put big grin

tlbauerle
Not only was this the chance to gripe about H$, but complain about how lame the insider got about four/five years ago and that's why I never renewed my subscription. All the news was old by the time it was printed.

EXCELLENT SURVEY....

OB1-adobe
I told them I was a former member of HS. And that I was not impressed with it.

What was they're excuse for it, sumpin like:"In order to bring you this high quality material feasibly, we had no choice but to charge you"

Yeah....a couple million people have to pay $20 (then, when I did it) or 40$ (now) just so some fat guy can write a thousand word essay with only 40 words that contain something interesting, and for him to get off his butt and (according to a web doc) "keep the web cam pointed at something remotely interesting"

Pardon me while I puke

Thats Earth for you.

Excuse me while I get the yellow pages, and find the Death Star's phone number, I got an idea for they're next target.

Count Doodoo
I said that I'd like to see them have all the various script drafts, notes, backstory material, and production art from SW Ep. I-VI on their site.

Under the comments section I wrote this:

"Quit charging your fans to see stuff that basically promotes your movies anyway (i.e. Hyperspace). I don't buy the "but it costs money to do this" argument -- take it out of your advertising budget. Also, SW Insider is too expensive; $6.00 is too much (don't combine fan club/ SW Insider subscriptions with Hyperspace either)."

OB1-adobe
The thing that really chaps my ass, is that every little thing has become hyperspace material. The web docs, trailers were all open to the public.

YOu didn't gain anything from paying. They stole what was rightfully free to the public, and now are making you pay for it.

The trailers.....C'mon man!!!!!!!!

I have to pay to watch an advertisment mad

tlbauerle
For those who haven't...go take this survey...NOW.

OB1-adobe
Speaking of that:

Same thing the godamn trailer for the dvd's in September: You had to to pay to watch that to.

Wat da FUK!!!!!!!!!!!

tlbauerle
Y'know, its a good point that this is paying for advertising material...

cylob49
I pretty much gave up on the OS 3hours into my first ever log on to the net...then i discovered TFN,JEDI.NET,STARWARZ.COM
Official sites suck in general and its the non official sites that have the real goodies.Hyperspace members get stuff first whilst we non members get it for free...just a little later.
The databank comes in handy..thats about it for me and the OS.
They can shove their survey up their arse!

Boris
I took it, The Os is pretty crappy compared to fan sites and plus it costs money sad

12345m
hopefuly they'll change hs now (even though theres no point now really)

guiro72
one of the main things i want from the official site is the photroreceptor shots and stuff from the original films, and no one ever leaks those...so i have a real reason to be mad at hyperspace - i can't even use the "oh well, we get it anyways" argument...i've always had a feeling that they might open up the hyperspace area a while after ep III comes out, if only because they'll have nothing new to put up there, and interest will no longer be at fever pitch...i think they'll have considerable trouble getting anyone to sign up at all by that stage...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.