Had it with the f**kin mckindless bus company

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

holdenhsvgtsr

iluvpippin
poor baby...

Freddy_vs_Jason
aww.........*hugs*

spookey
oh my sweet baby come here..............

WindDancer
Have you ask other bus riders to join you in the complain? You may not be the only victim, maybe you should get others that have the same problem and make a big complain! The more people complaining the more results ya get. big grin

DeNiro
I didnt read it u posted to long of a post but ill i will say is i feel for ya stick out tongue

Korri
since when have they had McKindless in Liverpool mad

u lying shit

amity75
I live beside the Mckindless family. My mate shagged his daughter. I hate McKindless. They've overtaken the town of Wishaw where I live.

SpikeSpiegel
Most bus companies, and drivers for that matter are like that. I've thousands of stories about them.

Dvae
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

burlyman
laughing out loud

On a side note ~ First Badgerline rock smile

holdenhsvgtsr
i got a load of people to complain for me (me,gran,mum,dad,sis,step bro,2 college lecturers and my social worker) and they are goin to refund use the taxi fare

amity75
Are you from Lanarkshire?

Fire
that sucks, usualy our bus company "De Lijn" doesnt have those problems tho they can be a tad late

Dregh
laughing I just came to this thread to see Korri's reply!

holdenhsvgtsr
korri doesnt know her right from her left yeah im from lanarkshire Hamilton to be exact

Korri
yo sorry about that i was in a bad mood embarrasment

amity75
Small world. I'm from Wishaw.

holdenhsvgtsr
ohh wishaw......not the greatest place in the world but theres a great model shop on the high street

Korri
wishaw? yeah that model shop rules!

amity75
I can't believe I came on this forum to converse with people from all over the planet and I meet people who know about Wishy! Actually I'm from Cambusnethan which is just outside Wishaw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.